L2 Shrine strongly condemns the aggression of the barbaric russian federation. 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraini! 🇺🇦

Exotic Clan Recruitment

8888.jpg

:x Clan Name: eXotic
:ph34r: Clan Leader: Xiphiro
O.o Clan Level: 3
^_^ Clan Hall: Rune, Traban Chamber

Rules: version 0.1 (Last Updated: 21.02.2017)
# This clan is not for no lifers. It's not that I don't want you it's just your efforts are better suited in a clan with like minded people.
# As this is a casual clan we can help each other. However don't expect me to farm 24/7 to get you geared nor do I expect the same from you.
# Treat your clan member's with respect, same as you would like to be treated.
# There will be clan fees which will be used to keep the clan hall functioning.
# No drama.
# English only in clan chat.

Clan Focus: version 0.1 (Last Updated 21.02.2017)
# We will be focusing on leveling up / getting gear.
# Doing Raids.
# At this stage we will be doing only PvE.
# Most important thing to focus on is having fun. :) 

Who Should Join:
# Any players that don't want to be in a serious clan. 
# Like to have a good laugh / banter.
# Wanting real life / virtual life balance.
# Anyone needing a good listener, though you don't need to join for this. :D 

Communication:
# We will be using discord for keeping in touch. This will help close the gap for timezones as there is a mobile app for it as well. :)  

Recruitment Status: OFF
Currently recruitment is open for all classes and levels. There is a recruitment process which I will be going  
through with every applicant. :)

21-02-2017 12-48-08 PM.jpg

Edited by Oriphix
5 hours ago, klever said:

again? ) 

Yes :) last time due to RL issues I wasn't able to spare any time for games which is why I left after a couple of days just when the server opened. As the server was starting it didn't make much of a difference as member's from that clan went to create the clan SeeD. Few months from that point I can spare some time now to play again.

5 hours ago, TzaR said:

i will try ^^

shitly CH)

Rune is one of the top tier clan halls from memory? :P 

Just now, Oriphix said:

Yes :) last time due to RL issues I wasn't able to spare any time for games which is why I left after a couple of days just when the server opened. As the server was starting it didn't make much of a difference as member's from that clan went to create the clan SeeD. Few months from that point I can spare some time now to play again.

Rune is one of the top tier clan halls from memory? :P 

what good in runa CH?

7 minutes ago, Gogita said:

mucho real life issues , more like flaming GMs for not banning pinky and lucy for botting in HS on cdl and then emo quitting :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD 

Not sure who you are getting your information from but you need a new source. When I left lucy was lvl 43-44 don't quite remember pinky as I said, I left couple of days after the server opened. Don't point fingers and give false information. We have another section for flames.

Im sorry, before i could edit my retarded post u already answered so i wish  u good luck with ur new clan and i hope it will be free of the "SeeD" Curse. If u are the person who owned Slammers then my information is not wrong but lets leave that in the past. 

Nah I didn't own slammers. Me, Lucy and Slammers started a clan (CGC) as soon as the server opened however I quite couple of days after. From memory slammers was a dwarf lucy was a elf mage I think. lucy and slammers then the same or next day created SeeD as by that time they had 3-5 more people that wanted to join them. From then on I am not sure what happened.

Anyways that's in the past now hopefully we get new players / clans coming to the server. :)