L2 Shrine strongly condemns the aggression of the barbaric russian federation. 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraini! 🇺🇦

Spoil Guide

A friend of mine recently mentioned that the site she visited to get spoil information has been removed. So I thought why not make one here so people can use it as a reference. This guide will be extremely helpful for players that are starting out as Bounty Hunters (normally refereed to as Spoilers).

Please note that I would like this guide to be a living guide. This means that this guide will be updated from your feedback. Most of my knowledge is from Interlude so If you have things to add / change please mention it in the comments and I will update this guide. :) 

General:

Bounty Hunter's in my view are the richest people on the server. Why? Because of there skill called Spoil (looks like you are throwing a firework on top of the monsters head :P). With this skill when used there is a chance to get extra loot / items from the monster. This is where the money part comes in. Items available through spoil is much higher then the items drop rate. This means they can farm materials which is needed for Armors and Weapons faster / easier then any other class in the game.

Dwarfs by nature is greedy. BE GREEDY! You shouldn't share your spoils with anyone. This is what makes you money. If you share the spoils then you are giving money for free. What do I mean? Well when you spoil you don't only get the item you are trying to get. Most of the time you will get other trash items from spoil which you sell off for extra adena. If you are in party where the loot is "Random including spoil" you giving trash (extra money) items to the party when its you who should be getting that. Remember you don't need people in party they need you for the spoils. You can always give them something if they need it.

In previous chronicles it wasn't that great to play dwarf as you lacked damage for PvE and PvP. However in Gracia final things has changed to some what in there favor I will explain in more detail later on.

Pet / Buffer Box Setup / Basic Equipment / Dyes:

Get yourself a pet wolf  at lvl 15 from Guldin. In Gracia Final a fully evolved wolf + buffs does amazing damage! (Evolution: Wolf > Great Wolf > Fenir). The wolf will more then make up the damage you lack. To compensate for your low damage get yourself a blunt with Focus (gives critical) + wolf will help with the damage and wear heavy armor.

For buffers I recommend getting a WarCryer (referred to as WC) and Elven Elder (referred to as EE). WC buffs the whole party which will be great for you as you have a wolf that needs buffing. The EE will give you movement speed buff which is missing from WC as well as Stun resist. At higher levels stun resist is great. Also if you are farming in areas where the herbs doesn't drop you don't have to worry as you have heal / recharge (gives MP) from the EE. If you aren't rushing for end game get yourself a Blade Dancer (referred to as BD) as it does give you extra attack speed, p attack.

Get yourself STR+4 CON-4  dyes. Dwarfs have a high CON losing a little bit doesn't matter and also the STR will help in PvE. You can either get this buy farming Ancient Adena or spoil / drop them from the mobs below.

Dyes STR+4 CON-4 Drop / Spoil

Important Skills:

Spoil - You use this skill to activate the chance of the monster dropping items. When spoil lands the monster turns blue.
Sweeper - You use this skill to pick up the items from the spoiled mob

Spoil Festival - You can use this skill when there is more then 1 mob (it will spoil multiple monsters)

Fake Death - When you are in trouble you can use this skill (same skill as Dagger class). It will fool the monsters into thinking you are dead very handy in sticky situations. 

*TIP: The Festival skill works great with Pole mastery which dwarfs get. You could get fully buffed and make trains then use spoil festival > kill monsters > sweeper. The spoiled monsters I believe stay on the ground for about 10 seconds before they disappear. So you need to be quick at targeting.

*TIP: Spoil skill will not land 100% of the time. So what can I do? Well you can use spoil again for starters before the monster dies :P If you find your spoils are missing alot it could be because you are spoiling monsters either to high or to low for your level. The maximum level difference you want to have is 5 levels on either side of your spoiler (if your spoiler is lvl 50 you want to spoil monsters from lvl 45 to 55). Later on you can also enchant this skill which should help also.

*TIP: The monster is blue when I sweep I get nothing WTF bugged skill! Nope its not bugged its just you luck sucks :P Some materials have a really low spoil rate. So what can I do? Absolutely nothing. The rates are determined by the server and well if you luck sucks then...yeah rip. Just keep trying eventually it will spoil :D 

Farming Areas By Level:

The below list is just what I would recommend. You can farm where ever you like. With the .expoff feature on this server in fact you can have a whole account of spoilers at each of these locations and farm them as and when required. In most servers you don't have these luxury and are forced to keep de-leveling at the guards....Ahh the fun times :D

:D Okay lets get started! :D 

Lvl 0 - 20: Level up and get 1st class change

You will get the Spoil skill at level 10. Due to full VIT you will XP really fast so just level up and get 1st class transfer done.
*TIP: Remember at level 15 to go and get your wolf quest done. This is important as you want to level together with your wolf. If there is a big level gap he won't get as much xp.
*TIP: After your first class is done get yourself heavy D grade common Armor and Jewelries. Use the shadow weapon, no need to waste money on common D grade weapon at this stage. Buy a stack of SoulShot D grade.

lvl 20 - 25: Animal Bone, Suede

lvl 25 - 30: Cokes, Coal

lvl 30 - 35: Leather, Braided Hemp, Healing Potion, Vanish

lvl 35 - 40: Coarse Bone Powder, Thread

lvl 40 - 45: Cord, Crafted Leather, Cokes, Animal Bone, Silver Nugget

• Spoil: Porta  |  Cord, Crafted Leather
  • Spoil: Excuro  |  Cokes
  • Spoil: Catherok  |  Silver Nugget
  • Spoil: Mordeo  |  Animal Bone
  • Spoil: Krator  |  Silver Nugget
  • Cruma Tower 2nd Floor

lvl 45 - 50: Mithril Ore, Mold Glue, Enchant Weapon C

lvl 50 - 55: Charcoal, Metallic Fiber, Steel, Stone of Purity, Greater Healing Potion, Animal Skin, Coal, Animal Bones

lvl 55 - 60: Oriharukon Ore, Asofe, Vanish, Enria, Stone of Purity, Mold Glue, Metallic Fiber, Steel, Mold Lubricant, Mithril Ore, Silver Nugget

lvl 60 - 70: 

At this stage you can do a couple of things. You can either continue to farm materials or start farming A grade recipes and materials for crafting.

If you want to continue farming normal materials get your self a party. 

If you wanted to farm armor / weapon materials and recipes etc

Valley of Saints

If you are there spoil the below mobs for materials as well.

Forest of the Dead

• Spoil: Trampled Man  |  Recipe: Sealed Tallum Tunic(60%)
  • Spoil: Bone Snatcher  |   Recipe: Tallum Blade(60%)
  • Spoil: Bone Maker  |   Recipe: Sealed Phoenix Necklace(70%), Recipe: Sealed Phoenix Earring(70%)
  • Spoil: Sacrificed Man  |   Recipe: Blessed Spiritshot A
  • Spoil: Bone Animator  |   Recipe: Dark Legion's Edge(60%)
  • Spoil: Devil Bat  |   Recipe: Sealed Majestic Necklace(70%), Scroll: Enchant Armor (A)
  • Spoil: Bone Slayer  |   Recipe: Sword of Miracles(60%)
  • Spoil: Requiem Lord  |   Recipe: Sealed Majestic Earring(70%), Recipe: Sealed Majestic Ring(70%)
  • Spoil: Requiem Behemoth  |   Recipe: Dark Legion's Edge(60%)
  • Spoil: Bone Sweeper  |   Recipe: Sword of Miracles(60%)
  • Spoil: Atrox  |   Recipe: Sealed Majestic Necklace(70%), Scroll: Enchant Armor (A)
  • Spoil: Ghost of Betrayer  |  Recipe: Dark Legion's Edge(60%)
  • Spoil: Bone Grinder  |   Recipe: Soul Separator(60%), Scroll: Enchant Weapon (A)
  • Spoil: Vampire Warrior  |   Recipe: Dark Legion's Edge(60%)
  • Spoil: Vampire Magician  |   Recipe: Sealed Majestic Robe(60%), Scroll: Enchant Armor (A)
  • Spoil: Vampire Magister  |   Recipe: Elysian(60%)
  • Spoil: Vampire Warlord  |   Recipe: Soul Separator(60%), Scroll: Enchant Weapon (A)
  • Spoil: Vampire Wizard  |   Recipe: Sealed Nightmare Robe(60%), Scroll: Enchant Weapon (A)

Lair of Antharas

Wall of Agros

Forge of the Gods

Wild Beast Pastures - (refereed to as Beast Farm)

For some reason there is a lot of these mobs in L2Shrine drop / spoil so I will not link it in case I get the wrong one. You will notice that I have put 1/2,1,2,4. You will need to feed the monsters to evolve it to the next stage. Not going to go into more detail here as this is a spoil guide.

x 1/2 HP Monsters

x 1 HP Monsters

• Spoil: Alpen Kookaburra  |  Recipe: Blessed Spiritshot A
  • Spoil: Alpen Buffalo  |   Recipe: Meteor Shower(60%)
  • Spoil: Alpen Cougar  |   Recipe: Tallum Glaive(60%), Recipe: Dragon Grinder(60%), Recipe: Branch of the Mother Tree(60%), Recipe: Dark Legion's Edge(60%), Recipe: Sword of Miracles(60%)

x 2 HP Monsters

• Spoil: Alpen Kookaburra  |   Recipe: Carnage Bow(60%), Recipe: Bloody Orchid(60%), Recipe: Blood Tornado(60%), Recipe: Halberd(60%)
  • Spoil: Alpen Buffalo  |   Recipe: Carnage Bow(60%), Recipe: Bloody Orchid(60%), Recipe: Blood Tornado(60%), Recipe: Halberd(60%), Recipe: Sealed Dark Crystal Shield(60%), Recipe: Dasparion's Staff(60%), Recipe: Elemental Sword(60%), Recipe: Sealed Dark Crystal Boots(60%), Recipe: Tallum Blade(60%)
  • Spoil: Alpen Cougar  |   Recipe: Dragon Slayer(60%), Recipe: Elysian(60%), Recipe: Sealed Majestic Circlet (60%), Recipe: Soul Separator(60%), Recipe: Sealed Shield of Nightmare(60%)

x 4 HP Monsters

• Spoil: Alpen Kookaburra  |  Recipe: Dasparion's Staff(60%), Recipe: Elemental Sword(60%), Recipe: Sealed Tallum Boots(60%)
  • Spoil: Alpen Buffalo  |  Recipe: Sealed Tallum Helmet(60%), Recipe: Sealed Dark Crystal Helmet(60%)
  • Spoil: Alpen Cougar  |  Recipe: Sealed Helm of Nightmare(60%), Recipe: Tallum Glaive(60%), Recipe: Dragon Grinder(60%)

lvl 70 - 80:

Again at this stage it really depends what you want to do you can either continue to farm mats or start to work towards your S grade gear. I will list below the things you can do depends on what stage you are at you can pick and choose. I would also recommend to quest for Alliance with Ketra / Varka. If you have not done this before check with with your clan which one they go for.

Saints Necropolis

Dark Omens Catacomb

Hot Springs

Forge of the Gods (refereed to as FoG) is also another good place to farm S grade.

lvl 80 - 85:

Hellbound 

I hope this guide helps you in your spoiling adventures :D 

Edited by Oriphix
  • Like 3
On 9-2-2017 at 11:30 PM, Oriphix said:

The monster is blue when I sweep I get nothing WTF bugged skill!

"Empty" mobs won;t be blue :) 

and are forced to keep de-leveling at the guards

Or get a sin eater/keep a high level buffer or whatever in party

Cruma Tower 2nd Floor

These run on the first floor of the tower, unless you count the marshland as first floor  ;) 

Valley of Saints

VoS is a horrible place to spoil for mats, especially if you're playing solo. The mobs do big damage, are social, spawn randomly across a big area and also walk far away from eachother. If you have a choice, better choose some other place to spoil. 

Beast Farm

I always used the guide on PMFun, but Ive already noticed the evolution of the mobs is more "linear" than it was in interlude. For example in Interlude x4 HP buffalo's fed with either crystal spice or golden spice would both spoil helmet recipes, but here only buffalo's fed with golden spice would give recipes. The crystal spice ones spoil different stuff.

Forest of the Dead

Ingame time is a factor here :P 

Alliance with Ketra / Varka

Careful what you choose, varka and ketra both spoil different stuff and if youve chosen one, you cannot farm in the other except if you destroy your alliance :) 

Also, youre missing WoA (SoP, MH, ML, Adamant, and probably some more stuff), LoA (party area, but MG, Asofe, Enria, Adamantite, and probably more), ToI (party area, but TPA recipe and some mats), FoG (party area, metallic thread, mold glue, crafted leather, thons, maybe more). Another thing to note, there are a lot of alternative places/mobs with good spoils on nearly every level. 

Also, from level 35 - 70 every catacomb/necropolis spoils good. Mostly animal bones but for example deeper heretics spoils varnish and I believe coal.

15 minutes ago, Lumea said:

"Empty" mobs won;t be blue :) 

Good point! Adjusted

16 minutes ago, Lumea said:

Or get a sin eater/keep a high level buffer or whatever in party

That was meant to be funny but didn't come across that way lol. In servers where there isn't a .expoff command sin eater or high level character works. 

17 minutes ago, Lumea said:

These run on the first floor of the tower, unless you count the marshland as first floor  ;) 

Adjusted 

18 minutes ago, Lumea said:

VoS is a horrible place to spoil for mats, especially if you're playing solo. The mobs do big damage, are social, spawn randomly across a big area and also walk far away from eachother. If you have a choice, better choose some other place to spoil. 

This is true the mobs are far away. If you can get a party with train might be okay with spoil festival. Most people would rather train cata sooo...yea. Will leave it in there for now.

21 minutes ago, Lumea said:

Also, youre missing WoA (SoP, MH, ML, Adamant, and probably some more stuff), LoA (party area, but MG, Asofe, Enria, Adamantite, and probably more), ToI (party area, but TPA recipe and some mats), FoG (party area, metallic thread, mold glue, crafted leather, thons, maybe more). Another thing to note, there are a lot of alternative places/mobs with good spoils on nearly every level. 

Also, from level 35 - 70 every catacomb/necropolis spoils good. Mostly animal bones but for example deeper heretics spoils varnish and I believe coal.

Was trying not to make the guide to massive :| but okay will add that in in a few days :D 

Just now, Oriphix said:

This is true the mobs are far away. If you can get a party with train might be okay with spoil festival. Most people would rather train cata sooo...yea. Will leave it in there for now.

If you really wanna spoil trains are horrible :D If you're a bit too low half of the mobs won't be spoiled by spoil festival and its near impossible to target and sweep fallen mobs if there are still a bunch of mobs alive - which will mean you'll get max half of the spoils what you would if you single target them :P Thats also the difference between "spoiling" and "exping" by the way. Too many people don't get that :P That being said, trains are a good way to get some extra loot if you just want to exp as spoiler.

Also vos is perfectly doable if you duo with a mage with a lot of patience xD It's just that it'll take a LONG time to get the stuff you're after since you have to walk great distances and certain mobs will also cast slow on you :P 

6 minutes ago, Oriphix said:

Was trying not to make the guide to massive :| but okay will add that in in a few days :D 

Just saying, you don't HAVE to add anything, its your guide :P  

Also as a side note and correction on my own previous comment: on this server it is a BAD idea to keep a high level buffer in party. It's vitailty will crash like no tomorrow even though it barely gets exp.

9 hours ago, Lumea said:

If you really wanna spoil trains are horrible :D 

Yeah after I posted that last night I realized this chronicle doesn't have sweeper festival :D 

9 hours ago, Lumea said:

Just saying, you don't HAVE to add anything, its your guide :P  

Well it will be good to update it but that will need to wait for now. Full Coin farming mode at the moment lol. I wants the hats me-now :D 

14-02-2017 9-29-30 AM.jpg

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Great guide. Just wanted to add a tip. For easier spotting in chat if spoil is activated or not, you can go to Chat Options (hammer near char string), go to Chat Options Tab, enable "keyword filtering" and type into any of the strings below "The Spoil condition has been" without quotes. It will highlight this part in chat any time it appears.

Edited by MisterPronka
  • 2 years later...