L2 Shrine strongly condemns the aggression of the barbaric russian federation. 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraini! 🇺🇦

Beast farm

The past week Ive been farming in beast farm quite a bit and we noticed 2 weird things.

1) If you farm in one of the spots with a bandersnatch spawnpoint, the bandersnatch will be aggro before it respawns. EG while it's still spawning/becoming visable it's already running towards you to attack you, even at great distances (even outside normal aggro range). This will happen most of the times after it gets killed. Might have something to do with a trained buffalo, because when you have one this seems to happen more often. Might also be a bug in just the enclosure where we farmed and if needed I can show where :) 

2) If you hunt a specific mob (for example Buffalo x4 fighter) and kill all others after feeding one time, sometimes a buffalo mage x4 HP spawns behind you and starts attacking. It happens very rarely, but situations get very tricky if you suddenly get attacked by a mage from behind xD It happened with a cougar once too - a x4 cougar mage spawned while we were hunting x2 cougar fighters. 

• 1 month later...

I've outlevelled the place so I cannot reproduce it, but after i posted this I did notice that if you don't kill a fed mob fast enough it will grow to a max grown mob. So it may have just been that we forgot to kill some or didnt kill them fast enough. If nobody else has encountered randomly spawning x4 buffalo's this is probably the case :P 

• Emca locked this topic