L2 Shrine strongly condemns the aggression of the barbaric russian federation. 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraini! 🇺🇦

@klever co it was just one time job for farming your heroes? :] hard to tell from outside.

U are still missing the point that we also have few motivated players, but they have whole clan to push forward. U probably had similar numbers of this kind of guys, but u double up these numbers as you team up with another party like u.

example: U mentioned these RBs we are doing... yes, we often have 2  parties for that, but there are actually 3-4 active ppl killing it in main pt and there is bunch of slackers running for vitality/xp ... i know its not worth for anyone in terms of time/gain when we doing it, but we are not that kind of ppl who say "f**k off, better go exp solo" cuz this is bad for everyone.

I remember u departed with aravens pt cuz they want equip from you but dont contribute much to your clan. Well we still have guys like that and we can accept fact that everyone have different priorities and cant contribute much for clan.

So in short version: U equal our numbers, but you double up numbers of our regular players who can play more often.

as far as you dont want to accept this, im leaving this discussion.

@Kanuza  U still seeing the overall number, but u dont want to accept the fact we dont have more players than you who can organise something, and even they are working ppl, so when they are not in game, our clan cant challenge you. So ye, we are not leaving (as for many of us is this probably "last run"), but we cant play more often. Btw thanks for keeping your post civilized, even if you were making me an idiot in your posts, u were using brain to do that. Thats cool, sir.

@Gogita nah, my english is as bad as my L2 skills ;D so you probably want to know whom insult and made fun of in HV... i am playing few supports for LR, EleanorAbernathy is main, so now u can go feed your cat to teach me a lesson ;)

Edited by porem
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Antistyle                                                   /                                    LR Dion/Giran/Rune/Oren/Aden                                                      Goddard 83

wokir just sums u up with forsakens as u aly them, so u can add zakens :] Tbf i still admiring your negotiation skills for this ally. I would probably never aly with someone who insulting me 2 da

I remember when Wokir and Explo were heroes... I also remember when you guys had war with us... good old days

Posted Images

14 hours ago, porem said:

@Gogita nah, my english is as bad as my L2 skills ;D so you probably want to know whom insult and made fun of in HV... i am playing few supports for LR, EleanorAbernathy is main, so now u can go feed your cat to teach me a lesson ;)

I always tough ur a girl Eleanor xD and no ur english is not bad.. seems like u have no idea what bad english is.. 
P.S. LF translator from Disarmish to English :D

d929de9015c84ef4b4666e8f6f397e30.png

it was just buffpet first (thats why i used name of crazy cat lady from simpsons instead of usual one and why i am not playing male character) but then i decided to main it cuz i never played summoner as main before. Probably worst chronicle to do that tho :]

• Like 1