L2 Shrine strongly condemns the aggression of the barbaric russian federation. 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraini! 🇺🇦

1 hour ago, porem said:

ye, i was sure there will be TW when whole server will come for wards, server decided to transfer wards to another clan instead. Thats suprise :]

LR never had more than 3 castles (if u count rune in hands of Kratos CP who left one week after CS in which we got it, so more like Dion+Goddard/Giran, never both in one cycle) Now Seed/MT have 4 :] well played server :)

tbf i am not even mad at least they dont have much "they are bad becouse..." left in hands and it may calm some drama

edit: im sure with your counting skills u will come up with 5+castles in our hands at least, but thats fine.

took the castle to give a message  to "supporters" on the other side,when last run took control of everything no1 post anything,when my clan had 2 heroes and strugled to keep 1 castle no1 spoke,what is your problem now? join LR and be part of the handless zerg . -

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Antistyle                                                   /                                    LR Dion/Giran/Rune/Oren/Aden                                                      Goddard 83

wokir just sums u up with forsakens as u aly them, so u can add zakens :] Tbf i still admiring your negotiation skills for this ally. I would probably never aly with someone who insulting me 2 da

I remember when Wokir and Explo were heroes... I also remember when you guys had war with us... good old days

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, Eldax said:

@Oriphix because of wards. Dion had all so it was most worthfull castle to take.

Okay yes that makes sense but should transfer to a more Boss castle. Aden castle is epic the the guards are stronger to I believe. :D 

Someone should record some siege videos and post it. It would be good for new players to see the action :) 

@Oriphix We had no castle, cuz last siege LR took our godd to his box. Thats why we didnt join TW, for wards but took castle with them. Also what does is matter which castle? Guards are weak anyway, Taxes are bad, its like 1h farm>taxes from 2 weeks. Manor? That we own castle doesnt help in trading croops, so...

And about videos, probably some1 will post smth soon.
LR will post 1 how bully we are that we brought "serwer" to take theirs castle.

also to say that last run were the first to try take a main castle from a main clan with the help of forsaken 3 months ago.
also to say  that last run took giran castle vs 3-4 people defending when seed clan was semi-disband

and they did the same to morag when the clan was consisting with 3-4 people back in the days , and again in the previous sieges.
so dont argue about who fucked/fucks the server.
we didnt take castle from smaller/growing clans. we took castle that were ours/ or from our enemys.

since u join forces with lastrun , u have to deal with the  consequences. 

• Like 1

hehe, succesfull bait :] smething like when wokir was hero and wrote something time to time in HV to provoke u, turn it off and u guys went crazy spam for 30 minutes, sometimes longer :]

Im glad u ally seed+mt and gets your shit together finally.. just stop playing "we are kind happy ppl who never did anything wrong" and "we are being bullied note" already.

for oriphix question: Dion have actually best residence skills :]

Antistyle                                                   /                                    LR

Dion/Giran/Rune/Oren/Aden                                                      Goddard

83 lvl  9+ppl                                                                              81 lvl    1 man

almost all boss jewels                                                                3 baiums

4 aktiv parties                                                                             2 parties 

spamming and flamming in HV and forum                                   HV off 

most S equip on servr                                                                 not so much :D

feeding heroes // 19                                                                      10

Some real maths. Everyone can see Who is the Zerg , no life clan. There is one difrent. we will not spam and flame HV and foru cuz of that. Its a game and we will play it in peace :-) We gonna try do more to beat u. We dont need to be rude and cry about that 3 months, till another 20 ppl join us ....    

• Like 8
3 hours ago, WokiR said:

Antistyle                                                   /                                    LR

Dion/Giran/Rune/Oren/Aden                                                      Goddard

83 lvl  9+ppl                                                                              81 lvl    1 man

almost all boss jewels                                                                3 baiums

4 aktiv parties                                                                             2 parties 

most S equip on servr                                                                 not so much :D

feeding heroes // 19                                                                      10

Some real maths. Everyone can see Who is the Zerg , no life clan. There is one difrent. we will not spam and flame HV and foru cuz of that. Its a game and we will play it in peace :-) We gonna try do more to beat u. We dont need to be rude and cry about that 3 months, till another 20 ppl join us ....    

took castles cause u guys took ours many times,u have to understand u are bitches :) ,about the lvls?xp,learn how to aoe,not my fault u need 4 ppl active and u still die.almost all boss jewels? how come  baium/qa is almost all boss jewels :D 4 active parties? we had 2 active parties,1 boxed party and 4 ppl from forsaken ( maybe 5) , most S equip on server? roflmao on this,we're one PT and  ofc it's easier/faster to get S for 9 ppl instead of 25 like you are,plus,for the feeding heroes,u did/would do the same if you could,stop trying so much to give wrong impressions,you're just bad players trying to do/get everything and kept failing for last month,and ofc u can't blame somebody for playing more/less . not my problem and not yours aswell,quit bitching and  learn to play :) 

ok lets take another "bait".

about the castles , true

4 people beyond 81 only , lets say 5 if u include freak who is an xp machine , not active player.

5-6 baiums    vs        3 baiums + 2 tezza + more AQs

4 parties in CC in siege  ( 1 party was 9 double boxes by us with supports/etc)  ( 1 party was forsaken with 3 active people)   vs   2 parties of u + (1 carpet party of AT ?)
lets call it 2.5 vs 2.5

yes some of us are flamers. even over the limits some times which even if it is bad/toxic , it keeps server challenging and alive.

we dont have more S gear than u , we just had less people to gear up

about the heroes lets just not talk about it. it is a very recycled topic in where again same us castles u started messing/feeding/zerging/cockblocking  with it, and when we focused a bit we easily destroyed u. even your 'farming classes'.

4 hours ago, WokiR said:

Quite frankly i'm worried you guys have such a narrow-minded view of the latest events on server, especially if you think 9 of us are above 83, we have got all boss jewels and have 4 actives parties. I can speak for everyone in MT that this information is far from accurate. What I can confirm is that your post contains a lot of false propaganda against us, the only accurate statement in all of the above is that we spam and flame in HV, but that is something you guys have access to doing but choose not to, so I dont think that should be used against us. The rest are just lies and false asumptions, so your maths aren't real and your informants/information is false. False propaganda, like Joseph Goebbels said: Tell a lie 1000 times and it becomes the truth.

I pitty those people who have blindly pushed the like button on your post like fanboys instead of trying to find out the truth. 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, porem said:

hehe, succesfull bait :] smething like when wokir was hero and wrote something time to time in HV to provoke u, turn it off and u guys went crazy spam for 30 minutes, sometimes longer :]

Give a shark some bait and he will take it any day of the year, but that doesnt mean the shark is dumb, it means he's hungry, hungry to find you outside of your Clanhall and on the field to destroy you and eat you alive.

See you on the map?... probabaly not :)

wokir just sums u up with forsakens as u aly them, so u can add zakens :]

Tbf i still admiring your negotiation skills for this ally. I would probably never aly with someone who insulting me 2 days in row in HV.

about gear: well its kinda true u have more. There were 5 raid parties who did runs regularly: Seed,MT,4Fun,Forsaken,LR so earlier it was true, u eqiped less ppl with same resources, now u are one big family who equiped same amount of ppl with more resources.

You starting outlevel us: Its fine, majority in this clan do not enjoying playing with boxes, we rather turn game off than go exp solo with boxes. Its not about we dont know how to aoe, its about we dont enjoying doing it solo. Its not comeptitive videogame ffs, u cant win money for spending your time in way u dont enjoy. We will catch up later for more balanced pvp. We are not quiting like u spam after your every bigger win.

Whatever was said... two sides have always different view, counting (u always see more enemies that there is :D ), they using right words to bending truth for their advantage. We were winning, u are now. Trust it or not, we were never aiming for the win, but for playing this old stupid videogame once more after long time (at least 6 ppl who created this clan, 4 still going)  It just happened as we kinda know how to start economy and there was sadly no other cz/sk clan and we overgrow the server. This is fixed since Kratos, Klokan & Co. left i guess.

Only major difference is as u said in HV... we are not using it after we lose for crying/insulting enemy neither we were not using for making fun of you when u were losing. Its childish for us... some of us turned it off a day when Antistyle was hero for first time, some of us were doing small battles for enjoyment. But since u were kinda frustraded when u were losing and cancer and our mums came into the play. Noone is using it anymore. You can count it as your another victory ;)

Edited by porem
  • Like 4

there is difference between art of flame and making fun of someone who lost fight, but u clearly dont see it. :)

Anyway who is calling eachother names like kids.. me or you? I am always using exact char names, clan etc. u on other hand do not. :(

Can your limited personality (eat, sleep, pwn in old videogame) accept fact that we can play the game and have fun even we dont wining? o.O

Go keep killing wb and rb at 4am, go spam HV we left server everytime we dont have enough ppl online to challenge something, go keep telling yourself we ever had more then 2pt @cs/tw, pls go cry more we are not accepting war while you have all supports in petclans/clanless, go boost your ego u are beating someone by spending more life behind PC. ;)

We made bad pathetic polish clan leaving server, we made some more polish and greek nolifers being obsessed by bunch of slackers chilling here and playing here irregularly few hours a day before/after work. Just by playing an old videogame, lol. Man i am playing this game after 3 years break and i could say we aready achieved more than i expected.

So u can laught at us as u wish. U can play more/better as u wish. Majority of us are here just to enjoy the game and kill some time, not to win. The fact we were winning is in fact probably nothing more than your shame anyway as you are obviosly more cometitive persons. So congratulations

Edited by porem