L2 Shrine strongly condemns the aggression of the barbaric russian federation. 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraini! 🇺🇦

2 hours ago, porem said:

there is difference between art of flame and making fun of someone who lost fight, but u clearly dont see it. :)

Anyway who is calling eachother names like kids.. me or you? I am always using exact char names, clan etc. u on other hand do not. :(

Can your limited personality (eat, sleep, pwn in old videogame) accept fact that we can play the game and have fun even we dont wining? o.O

Go keep killing wb and rb at 4am, go spam HV we left server everytime we dont have enough ppl online to challenge something, go keep telling yourself we ever had more then 2pt @cs/tw, pls go cry more we are not accepting war while you have all supports in petclans/clanless, go boost your ego u are beating someone by spending more life behind PC. ;)

We made bad pathetic polish clan leaving server, we made some more polish and greek nolifers being obsessed by bunch of slackers chilling here and playing here irregularly few hours a day before/after work. Just by playing an old videogame, lol. Man i am playing this game after 3 years break and i could say we aready achieved more than i expected.

So u can laught at us as u wish. U can play more/better as u wish. Majority of us are here just to enjoy the game and kill some time, not to win. The fact we were winning is in fact probably nothing more than your shame anyway as you are obviosly more cometitive persons. So congratulations

said "porem" who no1 has a clue who the fck he is,once more i am too bored to reply to an essay of bullsh1t,just one thing please, IG nick? :) 

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Antistyle                                                   /                                    LR Dion/Giran/Rune/Oren/Aden                                                      Goddard 83

wokir just sums u up with forsakens as u aly them, so u can add zakens :] Tbf i still admiring your negotiation skills for this ally. I would probably never aly with someone who insulting me 2 da

I remember when Wokir and Explo were heroes... I also remember when you guys had war with us... good old days

Posted Images

ALL I SEE IS:
BLAblaBLalbaBlaBlaBlabaBLAblaBLalbaBlaBlaBlabaBLAblaBLalbaBlaBlaBlabaBLAblaBLalbaBlaBlaBlabaBLAblaBLalbaBlaBlaBlabaBLAblaBLalbaBlaBlaBlabaBLAblaBLalbaBlaBlaBlabaBLAblaBLalbaBlaBlaBlabaBLAblaBLalbaBlaBlaBlabaBLAblaBLalbaBlaBlaBlabaBLAblaBLalbaBlaBlaBlabaBLAblaBLalbaBlaBlaBlabaBLAblaBLalbaBlaBlaBlaba
BulsHitBulsHitBuslhITbUlSHiTBulsHitBulsHitBLAblaBLalbaBlaBlaBlabaBulsHitBulsHitBuslhITbUlSHiTBuslhITbUlSHiTBulsHitBulsHitBuslhITbUlSHiTBulsHitBulsHitBuslhITbUlSHiTBulsHitBulsHitBuslhITbUlSHiTBulsHitBulsHitBulsHitBuslhITbUlSHiTBulsHitBulsHitBuslhITbUlSHiTBulsHitBulsHitBulsHitBuslhITbUlSHiTBulsHitBulsHitBuslhITbUlSHiTBulsHit
blaBLalbaBlaBlaBlabaBLAblaBLalbaBlaBlaBlabaBLAblaBLalbaBlaBlaBlabaBLAblaBLalbaBlaBlaBlabaBLAblaBLalbaBlaBlaBlabaBLAblaBLalbaBlaBlaBlabaBLAblaBLalbaBlaBlaBlabaBLAblaBLalbaBlaBlaBlabaBLAblaBLalbaBlaBlaBlabaBLAblaBLalbaBlaBlaBlabaBLAblaBLalbaBlaBlaBlabaBLAblaBLalbaBlaBlaBlabaBLAblaBLalbaBlaBlaBlabaBLAblaBLalbaBlaBla
buThUrtButHurTbUtHurTButHURtBuThUrtbuThUrtButHurTbUtHurTButHURtBuThUrtbuThUrtButHurTbUtHurTButHURtBuThUrtbuThUrtButHurTbUtHurTButHURtBuThUrtbuThUrtButHurTbUtHurTButHURtBuThUrtbuThUrtButHurTbUtHurTButHURtBuThUrtbuThUrtButHurTbUtHurTButHURtBuThUrtbuThUrtButHurTbUtHurTButHURtBuThUrtbuThUrtButHurTbUtHurTButHURtBuThUrtbuThUrtButHurTbUtHurTButHURtBuThUrtbuThUrtButHurTbUtHurTButHURtBuThUrtbuThUrtButHurTbUtHurTButHURtBuThUrtbuThUrtButHurTbUtHurT
qQMiMiPewpEwQqQqQqmIMiQQmiMimImImPewPEWpEwMimiQQqqQqqPewPeWQqMimiqQMiMiPewpEwQqQqQqmIMiQQmiMimImImPewPEWpEwMimiQQqqQqqPewPeWQqMimiqQMiMiPewpEwQqQqQqmIMiQQmiMimImImPewPEWpEwMimiQQqqQqqPewPeWQqMimiqQMiMiPewpEwQqQqQqmIMiQQmiMimImImPewPEWpEwMimiQQqqQqqPewPeW

Now on the top add more bullshiet , salty tears , butthurt , lies ( oh no i forgot the lies ) , Zerg , False information , Complex , Hate and The angel wings and halos they are trying to put on themselves and u have a perfect recipe of:
How To Make LastRun Clan Vol.1

I have a lot of things to say.. But i have no idea where to start with.. u are cringy as fuck .. u are so damn stupid that even the argue with you seems pointless.. at least the smart person will learn from his mistake and when he is getting criticized he will learn something out of it.. you are so damn stupid that if they take you out of ur misery and wash you , you will go back and sit in your mud. Its true we have big mouths, but we proved many times that we have big brains as well.. we proved many times that quality is over quantity. Something that "old videogames" have always been teaching us but you skipped your lesson seems like ^^ 
And NO , you did not get zerged , you finally faced the equal numbers and u failed.. Thats where u started whining like a hoes on the forum. And please... PLEASE upgrade your information pool because 93% of the things u say are either lie, false information, or things clearly made up by you to make us look the "Bad Guys" . It just makes my eyes bleed with all the bullcrap im reading .. 
Now bye. And don't even try replay to me cos simply i dont give a fuck.. and you? You keep repeating that u have HV off  but u keep posting replies on the forum to our Hero Voices.. but why? didn't u had it off? Or u just dont have heroes to replay back on HV? Pity. Sad. Pathetic. 

@porem

Wow, sorry that you got upset by my post because that was clearly not its intention. Try reading it again in order to improve your comprehension of what has been said and then read yours; they are clearly on two different levels, you seem agitated, uneasy, ofended by something that has not been said, while im just trying to avoid people calling Antistyles group "dirty zerg"

The last thing we need is a guy with poor reading/comprehension skills to give us lectures on how to flame when he and his kind are the first to be proud about not flaming because they dont approve of this behaviour. Sounds very hypocritical to me.

Can your limited personality (eat, sleep, pwn in old videogame) accept fact that we can play the game and have fun even we dont wining? 

Also dont assume you know the people behind the characters you see in game, you know nothing about our personalities and what we do in real life and it just makes you look like a clown to even try and judge us personally via a videogame. Real life card is also the lamest.

pls go cry more we are not accepting war while you have all supports in petclans/clanless, go boost your ego u are beating someone by spending more life behind PC.

Again you seem to know more about our personal lifes than ourselves, and bringing such discussion denotes lack of tact on your behalf and seems like a childish excuse. Not sure where you get this "Supports in petclans/clanless" cus my main is support and he's in MoragTong and I know a lot of others who are in the same position. Maybe try again.

We made bad pathetic polish clan leaving server, we made some more polish and greek nolifers being obsessed by bunch of slackers chilling here and playing here irregularly few hours a day before/after work. Just by playing an old videogame, lol. Man i am playing this game after 3 years break and i could say we aready achieved more than i expected.

#ServerGoals. If these things have made you happy I'm glad, carry on with your great effort.

Edited by Kanuza
  • Like 1

ill try make easy and clear post for u as u saw only attack in my previous one. And i will lose all negative things from it now..

...so here we go...

Congratulations u won, u clearly can spend more time in game (i am not saying its bad thing! im only saying we cant do that), u are more determined to win (we came here to play, not to win). YES you are RIGHT we were winning only because numbers and now when u ally up u have same numbers, higher levels, better equip... so we cant come back if we will not change our attitude and start trying harder (spoiler: we will not).

Can u now stop implying we will now "recruit moar" / or leave server ffs? We will not.

• Like 1

porem . if u are here to play, why u cockblocked 1st month's oly while u had 10-11 nobless and u did 9 matches to 6 chars and stopped and didnt let others play oly and have fun ? because u were the only ones to complete waves in the 1st month , the only month of the server that could be feedless/pure , even in a grade.
didnt u take so much advantage ?? with so many  codexes/hero skills ?
if u didnt play to win why u were the one to start trying taking castles from others in a 150-200 people server back in the days ?
u clearly played to win for 3-4 months , u PLAYED A LOT . u had people playing in 4-10 am (tonystark-melanie killing small bosses for 1 months to take clan rep/vitality)
u are just noobs. i was the one solo playing on 4-10 am killing solo all the raids of the server for 1 week . cause if i waited your waking up time i woould have to face the casual daily 
2 people vs 1 or 2 partys of u doing bosses on 10am
because on 10am the activity of my cp was 2/6 when your clan was 8-9 people , and still many times me and henna faked u up.

about the wars thing now.
the only times we closed wars were when u knew our location , and u came with 4-5 people to kill solo guys of us cause we play with solo/duo aoe farming titan way.
every faking evening u came to just kill 1 person + boxes  with 4-5 people cause u were looking for pvp cause u 'were bored' ( WHEN U WERE THE ONES WHO FOR 1,5 MONTH PLAYED WITH WARS OFF) . and if u didnt have explo inside the party which is cancer char , u wouldnt even achive that. and mark that the closing wars was made usually by 1 person solo who was getting sick of that.
now u know what is our difference ? u closed wars in the last month in the opposite way. u were xping 4-5 people together , and were closing war to 1 single person who was coming to irritate your xp. after u lost i dont know how many times in hellbound fights . after u couldnt even enter hb. after your 1-2k of farming tomes .

it is very simple. we were behind , we were crying ( me personally for unfair treatment/lucky things/numbers) that cause u to rule the server for 2 months . we worked our ass of when u said to us to quit with our toxicity cause server doesnt needs us , we beat u. we humiliated u in oly in the same lvls/terms , and eventually we started outfarming u now cause U CANT FAKING 5v1 US . U ARE SO FAKING BAD. NOT BECAUSE "U ARE CASUAL PLAYERS" . BECAUSE U ARE QUITTERS. U CANT BEAT ANYTHING IN OLY ATM EVEN WITH YOUR FARMER CLASSES. U CANT XP CAUSE U ARE 80 AND XP/FARM SUCKS EVERYWHERE EXCEPT HELLBOUND. U CANT PROGRESS CAUSE ENEMYS BEAT U.

as i had said from previous posts , u were just a typical random 5-6th side in any competitive server u played , u came here and ruled for 2 months out of luck/numbers. u also had a big mouth. not toxic and mediteranian temper like us , but 'european civilized big mouth' . and now u got what u deserve.

if u have even 10% of our guts , go and farm/play to reach us. go and make dynastys on IOP cause i guarantee u wont xp in hellbound as long as me and anti play here.
or else , bb , u wont be missed , hope the future sides troublemakers/invictus , whoever are more competitive and fun than u . cause in the end it was pathetic even beating u. 

Edited by heroBD
  • Like 2

your way of writing  reminds me of kids in most of the today's gaming community.

when u win , enemys cry and are bad 
and when u lose the enemy is tryhard and nolifer 
no matter what u personally do

Edited by heroBD
  • Like 1

for 101st.. from 1st month heroes we actually had 2 heroes: Explo and Xari, all 7 others were from Klokan/Kratos CP, they were always CP as it is, they didnt share a shit with us, only thing they do for clan was next oly and cs/tw and they left because we want 20% books for nonhero/support classes from them. Still u are mad on us for that 1st oly while you are cooperating with them. I dont get it.

U are still going back into the time when we had them in our clan and ye, they were kinda nolifers back these days (dont know ho many of them still playing and how often) They were clearly our most competitive party. We dont have them anymore and after they left we actually decided to dont actively looking for new guys as we knew we are zerging sever.

Yes we took your castles, but what u expected when u were insulting us hard. We were actually helping small/new clans to get theirs.

Yes we also still have few nolifers, but what happended lately is that our nolifers are trying exp/equip whole clan where majority are casual players.  U have few nolifers from seed who doing it just for one CP, u have few more nolifers from MT who made second CP, u ally up with forfun and forsaken who also have their strong farmers. If u did this strong ally back when Kratos left, u would be ruling this server for the second month already.

We will try to not make it completely easy for u, but we wont throw our weaker players overboard or killing bosses @4am to do that.

Edited by porem

i told him to upgrade his information but he keep repeating same tape.. 

7 hours ago, porem said:

Yes we took your castles, but what u expected when u were insulting us hard. We were actually helping small/new clans to get theirs.

And... how taking giran from 2 seed people was "Helping the small clans" xD

On 2/16/2017 at 6:06 PM, Deathwing said:

What is difference between trashtalk with random nick and trashtalk with known nick?

The difference when you trashtalk with random nick is that nobody can use any evidence against you =)

So porem.. im curious who from LastRun speak so good english ? :D

I do enjoy reading enemy banter however I don't see what you two are arguing about :P 

As of the core of all these posts between you guys the below things is clear:

• MT = We roll LR everywhere after we caught up with numbers and gear
  • LR = Yeah we are playing for fun and farming gear for our players as they are casual and can't play 24/7 / do raids
18 hours ago, heroBD said:

if u have even 10% of our guts , go and farm/play to reach us. go and make dynastys on IOP cause i guarantee u wont xp in hellbound as long as me and anti play here.
or else , bb , u wont be missed , hope the future sides troublemakers/invictus , whoever are more competitive and fun than u . cause in the end it was pathetic even beating u. 

You missed the entire point that Porem was making they are farming and gearing there guys they have no intention of quitting.

Also why would you want people to leave the server when we are trying to get more people / clans here? The more sides the server has the better. Most low rates are lucky to have 2-4 sides as you know. I don't mind you guys calling each other whatever but don't flame people saying to leave the server because you guys are winning.

Remember without players and sides you can't do shit with all the gears you have farmed. TM and Invictus will become another great side in the future I am sure but for now they don't have the gear to compete with what you and LR have farmed since the beginning (at least that's what I imagine).

Anyway just thinking out loud I guess as someone looking from the outside.

2 hours ago, Oriphix said:

Also why would you want people to leave the server when we are trying to get more people / clans here? The more sides the server has the better. Most low rates are lucky to have 2-4 sides as you know. I don't mind you guys calling each other whatever but don't flame people saying to leave the server because you guys are winning.

Nobody mentioned us wanting them to leave. We tease them with this to try and help them gain some motivation because we want them to fight back, but they dont have what it takes, which is fair enough.

Edited by Kanuza

it is true that without enemys when the grinding ends game is boring.
i just dont care about them , or at least some of their main officers , cause probably they got good guys inside clan too. 
and they were the same to me when i was 'crying and was behind'. they said things like 'leave , server doesnt need your toxicity'
they are in general enemys i dont respect about their game play and behaviour. not about real life or anything like that ofc. 
for example caius was an enemy that i respected for his gameplay/effort/attitude, (aside the fact that i m his clanmate now) . last runs were not anywhere near that.
i dont care personally if the quit/play less. i hope that newcomers will have more guts and will be more competitive enemys.

• Like 1