L2 Shrine strongly condemns the aggression of the barbaric russian federation. 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraini! 🇺🇦

So I was checking the Shrine stats page and noticed that LastRun owns all the Territory wards.

5-02-2017 4-48-40 PM.png

Umm leaders from other castles you do know what passives the wards gives right?

Rewards:
1)The wards benefit their owners with stat bonuses:

Gludio Territory Benefaction - STR +1 / INT +1
Dion Territory Benefaction - DEX +1 / WIT +1
Giran Territory Benefaction - STR +1 / MEN +1
Oren Territory Benefaction - CON +1 / MEN +1
Aden Territory Benefaction - DEX +1 / MEN +1
Innadril Territory Benefaction - CON +1 / INT +1
Goddard Territory Benefaction - DEX +1 / INT +1
Rune Territory Benefaction - STR +1 / WIT +1
Schuttgart Territory Benefaction - CON +1 / WIT +1

These rewards effects appear in your skills window as passives if you are member of a castle owning clan. Academy members do not receive the bonuses. In order to get the benefits from the "stolen" wards your clan has to own its own castle ward. For example if your clan owns Gludio and has stolen Innadril's flag but the Gludio flag is missing (aka it's stolen from you) you DO NOT get the Innadril ward's bonus. However looking at Dion there they have all available stats... :o

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Antistyle                                                   /                                    LR Dion/Giran/Rune/Oren/Aden                                                      Goddard 83

wokir just sums u up with forsakens as u aly them, so u can add zakens :] Tbf i still admiring your negotiation skills for this ally. I would probably never aly with someone who insulting me 2 da

I remember when Wokir and Explo were heroes... I also remember when you guys had war with us... good old days

Posted Images

Looks like some1 is living in his own world, playing different game as everyone and has doubled view.

1 hour ago, Graddy said:

So that's why we have all flags

First, it's a Cz serwer, and i guess more than 50% players are cz/sk, thats why ur clan grown faster that others.
2nd u got 12 at 15 total 1st month heroes by custom TW, what made many ppl leave serwer and u just zerged flags from damaged clans with hero skills/weapons.

I also wonder how the hell 10-12 active ppl can make 4 tw pts?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Eldax said:

First, it's a Cz serwer, and i guess more than 50% players are cz/sk, thats why ur clan grown faster that others.

Well all that needs to happen is we need to get more players and clans on the server to create more sides :D let's recruit! Don't forget to bump threads in maxcheats and pmfun :) 

6 hours ago, Graddy said:

I remember when 4 pts of moragthong/seed/forfun wasnt able to kill our 2 half afk pts in last tw :)  So that's why we have all flags, we had like 2 dead chars, and nobody def they castle's flags so

then you keep wondering why people make fun of you and wokir with saying such stuff,think before u say something,u acting like you are delusional.

20 hours ago, Graddy said:

I remember when 4 pts of moragthong/seed/forfun wasnt able to kill our 2 half afk pts in last tw :)  So that's why we have all flags, we had like 2 dead chars, and nobody def they castle's flags so

I remember when Wokir and Explo were heroes... I also remember when you guys had war with us... good old days

• Like 2
On 7. 2. 2017 at 6:56 AM, Eldax said:

Looks like some1 is living in his own world, playing different game as everyone and has doubled view.

2nd u got 12 at 15 total 1st month heroes by custom TW, what made many ppl leave serwer and u just zerged flags from damaged clans with hero skills/weapons.

I also wonder how the hell 10-12 active ppl can make 4 tw pts?

We dont need players like this, who emoquit after losing their flag, everyone has their chances to make heroes second TWs, and it was not custom but there was problem with time server

On 2/5/2017 at 4:58 AM, Oriphix said:

So I was checking the Shrine stats page and noticed that LastRun owns all the Territory wards.

5-02-2017 4-48-40 PM.png

Umm leaders from other castles you do know what passives the wards gives right?

Rewards:
1)The wards benefit their owners with stat bonuses:

Gludio Territory Benefaction - STR +1 / INT +1
Dion Territory Benefaction - DEX +1 / WIT +1
Giran Territory Benefaction - STR +1 / MEN +1
Oren Territory Benefaction - CON +1 / MEN +1
Aden Territory Benefaction - DEX +1 / MEN +1
Innadril Territory Benefaction - CON +1 / INT +1
Goddard Territory Benefaction - DEX +1 / INT +1
Rune Territory Benefaction - STR +1 / WIT +1
Schuttgart Territory Benefaction - CON +1 / WIT +1

These rewards effects appear in your skills window as passives if you are member of a castle owning clan. Academy members do not receive the bonuses. In order to get the benefits from the "stolen" wards your clan has to own its own castle ward. For example if your clan owns Gludio and has stolen Innadril's flag but the Gludio flag is missing (aka it's stolen from you) you DO NOT get the Innadril ward's bonus. However looking at Dion there they have all available stats... :o

Now you can update your post about castle owner :-P

ye, i was sure there will be TW when whole server will come for wards, server decided to transfer wards to another clan instead. Thats suprise :]

LR never had more than 3 castles (if u count rune in hands of Kratos CP who left one week after CS in which we got it, so more like Dion+Goddard/Giran, never both in one cycle) Now Seed/MT have 4 :] well played server :)

tbf i am not even mad at least they dont have much "they are bad becouse..." left in hands and it may calm some drama

edit: im sure with your counting skills u will come up with 5+castles in our hands at least, but thats fine.

Edited by porem
1 hour ago, shavander said:

The castle changed the owner But the change nothing change... All Wardy in one of  castle in the possession of one clan  Nothing has changed GF Server

Do you think they will give out the wards?

ups they have most of the castles ..

heil MoragTong ..

i didnt see you bitching when your allies took over our castles :)