L2 Shrine strongly condemns the aggression of the barbaric russian federation. 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraini! 🇺🇦

Is it possible to have the signature feature on the forum enabled by default? I see that we have this option under the "My Account" but its off by default.
Normally you have this enabled and people disable it when they don't want to see it. I think majority don't even know there is a signature feature / use it.

3 hours ago, Graddy said:

Is there way to make banner that shows current level, pvp, pk or so connected to server database?

Nice idea however imagine you have multiple accounts with characters under that one account. You signature would be massive :D also some people might not want to show who they are in game so there would need to be a off option as well :S...

19 hours ago, Kirito said:

Nice idea however imagine you have multiple accounts with characters under that one account. You signature would be massive :D also some people might not want to show who they are in game so there would need to be a off option as well :S...

Would be voluntary ofc and one selected character

• Jorn locked and unlocked this topic