L2 Shrine strongly condemns the aggression of the barbaric russian federation. 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraini! 🇺🇦

Troublemakers Clan

Troublemakers Clan is now on L2Shrine!

We are comming peacefully. #not !!!

P.S. We are not open for recruitment right now,since we need to settle first and we got some numbers already.Therefore,you won't see a thread from us at recruitment section yet,but don't let this demotivate you.Join L2Shrine and maybe in the future we meet each other as clanmates or even enemies.Time will show!!! (That's mostly for the newcomers ;) )

• Like 3
  • 2 months later...

You can still see some TM members in shrine. Not everyone has left, hopefully they come back or current members rebuilt to create sides. Saw some of them during TW trying to make nobles which is a good sign.

Edited by Oriphix

They left cause i locked down HB for LR and they thought every time i write " u have X minutes" on hv i pk'ed EVERYONE in hellbound . WHich is a total BS excuse :D 

it's mostly cause they have no clue how to farm on this chronicle and what to prioritize :D .i'd get desperate too if i .expoff for 1-1.5 month and when i reach lvl 78-79 i realise that i totally fucked up cause A grade doesnt help anyone/anything .

as for the onesideswamp . u can try farming/stacking your char etc and fight instead of crying like the rest)))