L2 Shrine strongly condemns the aggression of the barbaric russian federation. 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraini! 🇺🇦

Advice for equipment -> Warlock

Hello guys!

I just started two days ago I am lv 39, I need some advice about equiment for level up and in end game.

I know the skills and the class but I am not familiar with this chronicle.

I will be warlock.

¿What do you prefer robe or leather?

¿Which is the best equipment in this chronicle in end game for my class?

¿Should I farm stones for nukes?

¿What weapons should I use?

Thanks in advance!

hey, i was here from start, so there is how i went

i was in karmian + common mage weap till 77 ^^ but i started with group, so low lvl RBs was boost for exp. But ye, just let the cat farm u. With bd+wc u can solo farm 2 rooms in cata.

about end game... imo MA set + acu weapon, attribute depends on what active skill u will get.

Before u get your S/S80 i would go for BW light (but not sure if DC robe isnt easier to get)

Thank you both :)

19 hours ago, porem said:

about end game... imo MA set + acu weapon, attribute depends on what active skill u will get.

I'll get karmian to level up, and I will focus in get MA set, I liked the suggestion of getting in the weapon the element depending on the nuke that I get,

17 hours ago, Eldax said:

for vesper u'll have 2 w8 1 year or update to next chronicle, when s grades u can get in 1 month.

I didn't know it :o, but then, Are dynasty and moirai available ? I'm just curious.

And are there cloacks?

And what is the max level then?? Isn't it 85? :S

@_@