L2 Shrine strongly condemns the aggression of the barbaric russian federation. 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraini! 🇺🇦

post for emca / another GMs

On 11/28/2020 at 11:18 PM, haleluja said:

Why u say so, cooperation with ruskie can be strong.. U would teach him 'how to', coz he seems still lost in some cyber-space, and has no idea how to play gracia endgame.

And ruskie would work for u a bit.. Or both of u can do some epics. Think about it, can be fun

It's not a bad idea at all, except:

1. I don't have as much time as before, I kill aenks once at 2-3 days

2. I can't compete with Matt/Coffin or anybody else that does this regularly when it comes to camping epics, or compete at all.

3. I got a couple of chars and semi-decent gear, but I guess that's not enough to kill big league rb

Edited by Crimsony

The one that won't shut up ... I've already lost 2 out of 3 wagers and the attitude "he can't be that stupid".

The fat one (heavyfat or whatever)? Then it tried to pass for italian...theeeen "the austrian madchen Davina"?  And as I hear the last time he tried to pull "Pedro the retarded spaniard".

So basicly Sponge Fat Square Head.

14 hours ago, Waltari said:

and who are you? 😄

I played Heavyweight/Davina in the past, nowdays mostly Ghostly (destro). Not as much of a factor as other ppl here.

3 hours ago, asta said:

The one that won't shut up ... I've already lost 2 out of 3 wagers and the attitude "he can't be that stupid".

The fat one (heavyfat or whatever)? Then it tried to pass for italian...theeeen "the austrian madchen Davina"?  And as I hear the last time he tried to pull "Pedro the retarded spaniard".

So basicly Sponge Fat Square Head.

At least not the one known as one of the most unintelligent players this game ever met, like you. Still playing the "oh i don't remember nicknames very well, i'll just try to make a stupid joke instead", i see.

I don't understand why you choose to be stupid around people who don't give a damn about you, but let's go back a few years ago to remember why are you like this. It must be because of:

1. the fight you had with saladin 'cause apparently you were too "smart" to play in a group and got kicked out and sent back to your cave. that surely caused you a trauma 'cause when I tried to buy some stones from you, you simply told me "YOU HAVE A CLAN"  and logged off like a little beech. Or the time when you said you are "market impartial"...what on earth is that

2. it took you YEARS to craft your first s80 set, while the rest of us had them on pets. not our problem 'cause you know nothing about this game. not even basic stuff like using a pole in catacombs.

3. you realised your only purpose here is to make 50 chars lvl 62 to farm zaken to finally achieve an epic

4. you remembered that you're full of sheet for saying "i'll never care about hero status" then tried to get hero on as many nobless boxes as possible, while server was literally empty.

This is all I can remember for now, i'm pretty sure there's ton of other stupid things you said/did.

Or it may be simply the fact that you're a 50+ man who fails basic social interaction and uses hate/stupidity as a defense mechanism. 

And what is that crap you said about me being italian, then spanish? I admit my failures and stupid stuff I did in the past, but what you said is just lies.

Edited by Crimsony

I think u both have brain problems, same as hog, same as davina.

One trying to make enemy from everyone what he can, and putting whole server to block list like madman, another playing stupid pretending games, like austrian girl in the past, or pedro from spain now.

Go and find some cures for your brain cells

10 hours ago, Crimsony said:

the fight you had with saladin 'cause apparently you were too "smart" to play in a group and got kicked out

Baaaaaaaahahahahahaha. Fight with saladin it says...kicked out it says... Wut? Wut? Butthurt much?

Schizophrenia is a serious problem. Please continue. It's getting even more entertaining.

Edited by asta
11 hours ago, Crimsony said:

Wrong "address" sh*thead. Hahahahahaha! You are taking obivously "lying", "scamming" and "retarding" to a whole new level. And just to be clear... I've never had problems with Pete.

Did you learn that in the gypsy school or it's natural for you, Porky?

4 hours ago, asta said:

Baaaaaaaahahahahahaha. Fight with saladin it says...kicked out it says... Wut? Wut? Butthurt much?

Schizophrenia is a serious problem. Please continue. It's getting even more entertaining.

Butthurt for...what? May i ask who are you? It wouldn’t surprise me if it’s hogfather defending himself from multiple forum accounts

3 hours ago, Nukem said:

Wrong "address" sh*thead. Hahahahahaha! You are taking obivously "lying", "scamming" and "retarding" to a whole new level. And just to be clear... I've never had problems with Pete.

Did you learn that in the gypsy school or it's natural for you, Porky?

You know i had acces to countless accounts and never took 1 adena, right? So now you call me a scammer based on what? Pls elaborate

You obviously had smth to say about him everytime we were talking; that was long before realising you’re just a...let’s say hater with a god complex.

Ahh, all these fat/gypsy jokes just because i’m romanian and played a tyrant, while in RL i’m around 90kg being 185cm tall, i wouldn’t call that fat. this is a new low for you, but probably you’ll go even lower than that soon.

That proves that all the things i stated in my previous post are true, since all you had to say was a stupid insult. But you’ll probably say smth like “nah i don’t wanna argue”

12 hours ago, haleluja said:

I think u both have brain problems, same as hog, same as davina.

One trying to make enemy from everyone what he can, and putting whole server to block list like madman, another playing stupid pretending games, like austrian girl in the past, or pedro from spain now.

Go and find some cures for your brain cells

I apologized to saladin and many others for that stupid thing.

Again, what is this thing with italian/spain now? You guys better check who is playing games on you, as i barely have time to log nowdays. I promised coffin a dyna essence few days ago and didn’t have time to log to go hb and get that man what he needs. So again, check who’s pranking you

On 12/1/2020 at 4:56 AM, Crimsony said:

It wouldn’t surprise me if it’s hogfather defending himself from multiple forum accounts

Sure sure...whatever you say dumbo. I'm his 3 account for "defending" wait to see his 5th.

And If you think I'm going to explain myself to some giant fraudulent douche like yourself, you should take care about your mental health as well. Not even currently playing.

Only if you knew that I'm currently with the same IP and not even in the same country... *poooooof* (his head explodes) ... *shit everywhere*

It is foaming like a mutt with rabies. But hey, "the best defence is a good offence" ...

Again, what is this thing with italian/spain now?

So again, check who’s pranking you

And I kind of lost it here. hahahahahahaha