L2 Shrine strongly condemns the aggression of the barbaric russian federation. 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraini! 🇺🇦

See Hero List Inside

GZ to all New Years Eve heroes. Dont know serwers where u guys played, but where i did making oly in last day of year when other players was celebrating, getting drunk etc. was just shame. Even more shame than scamming. GZ GZ. 

• Like 1

no , u know what is shame ? 
1st month to have 12 nobless and not to do oly at all just to cut off 9matches from the whole server because they cant do waves on their own.(even if u cut heros from your own people)
2nd month to literally have something like 60%-70% of the server's noblesses  and get 90% of server hero's on feed.
3rd month to start creating every char that missed a hero (temple knight/warlord/elf summoner/pr/gladis/hawks/etc just to take the free hero on it.
also to try feed a whole clan with 1 berserker and 1 soulhound , and in the end get hero's on the classes that actually have 0 competition because server is small in numbers

also about our heros 9-10/14 were secured and untouched in the last day . ( antistyle pretty much didnt care about competition cause he could kill most people in the server already).
ye it was a 'cheap move' but we were active and were playing , what should we do ? do nothing? where other people tried to feed the whole month ? just no.

also about tw , we went with exacly 8 people and we fought i guess the same number of people , even more boxed chars inside the castle  , just unprepered ( but they were there fighting). ( this party consisting of 1 hero vs 5-6 on the enemys side ? ) 

so i dont get your points. i wont brag about it , but i wont stay like this when the whole server zerged me in everything for 2 months. i worked my ass of just to beat some people when i was behind in numbers/heros and i succeed in that at 80-90% without this last day. the competition or not thing is not my problem. i play a lot , u play a lot , some people on lustrun play a lot , others dont..... the thing that people are retarded and quit servers when they lose or reach 79 is not my problem either. i wanted to have my own kind of game unaffected by other things in a nice server with nice company , and that's exacly what i m having , losing or winning. 

Edited by heroBD
  • Like 1

also i dont know the servers that u played , but in the servers that i played in the last 3 years, (2 where i had the hero bd at some point) , servers with 1k+ people. do u know how i had the hero bd ? even if i was the most stacked bd in server ( i wont say best cause pretty much this chronicle is about farm) in those server i took it by feed. because this is faking lineage. because some classes cant farm, because enemys wont let u play same class matches cause they feed. this is the game , oly pretty match is a clown fiesta and in this and in other servers , and even if u have some matches going , u will have either overlords 80% overlords in interlude servers , or 80% doombringers/soulhounds on gf servers.  

and if i react to your justifying wall of text

1st month... yea, I agree it was dickmove, but i am not trusting u much, that u would not do same.

2nd : true and half was from klokan cp who left right after and made strong clan with aravens pt under 4fun (things looked promising for server before someone scammed aravens pt, we can only wonder who, but pvp/pk counts could be a clue)

3rd: afaik we have no hawk,elf summoner,pr or smth, TK is just new guy who joined us, same for glad but that guy is not playing much and have no nobles. We didnt made single char just for this, could u tell same about yourself? :]

Edited by porem

some ppl enjoy going out and geting drunk,some others prefer playing games,some others prefer to get wasted at home,me personally,i enjoyed staying in with gf,eating a shit load of food and drinking alcohol in our house and playing. That one has clearly to do with the person's taste,it's like judging somebody for liking Blue color instead of green.

• Like 1

for the real life card , it is my decision to stay in side and no real life , ( having 8 people celebrating on ts , some real life friends in there too).

as for araven's cp. the only thing we did in there is getting his SE from 77 to "need reward for academy", as a payback for gearing the fak out of his cp, helping them in literally everything, mats/keymatch/manor use / share supports/xp etc .while his cp's contribution was to be in 1 fight for 1 raid boss. and after that his reply was 'u dont help us a lot'  ' u dont share epic with us'  , 'we leave without even making a discussion'.

i can assure u that we didnt scam anything. gm's can check that too by logs. i dont know who 'scammed them' cause when i saw them online after quiting , i saw most of their people geared. so maybe it was just an excuse to leave from the server.

Dont talk randomly if u dont know. We are dicks to dicks only. 

aravens cp was more bait than anything, u guys started this thread for flame :] We had similar experience with Klokans cp, mby thats why that ally didnt work out^^ But they was at least rdy for tw/cs as they saw benefits in that.

U talked randomly 1s about making chars for empty spots anyway.

I said we should not judge and there was no sarcasm in that, but u should stop crying about dickmoving 1st month heroes, cuz trying to get advantage on 31.12. was always considered as big one.

sry for making 9 matches on our sws that just noblessed. 
also sorry for taking wc hero with 30 points.
anti also shouldnt go in while working his ass of to get 81 before oly ends. he should let a fed vanilka get the hero.
the only hero we 'stole' last day was gladi. which the 2nd gladi of the server was online on 31 doing matches. 
so most of your 'shame' thing is irrelevant.

also correct me if i m wrong . in the 31 TW did we have more people than u ? cause i dont think so. we had exacly 8 online when u had the same numbers or more.

• 3 months later...