L2 Shrine strongly condemns the aggression of the barbaric russian federation. 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraini! 🇺🇦

Thank you

To all people, who care about this server, Emca, Jorn, and all other, I want to thank you. This server is really working fine, and is a nice place to spend few hours after all day work. Really thank you for this place, thank you for your work. It is hard to imagine how much work is behind this.

So happy new year to all of you here, GMs or players, wishing you many happy moments here.

• Like 1

+1 . thnx to all staff and people playing here enjoying their lifes . 
even if we judge u sometimes it is only the human nature not appreciating the good stuff and always wanting for more.

also to our enemies , even if we get a little bit too cocky or aggresive sometimes it is just that this is the greek l2 community has made us like this. we are like at our 20% toxicity atm.
anyway , thnk u for being there for us. we wouldnt enjoy it without u , and i guess u wouldnt without us. 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Admins,

I'm new player and I want to say thank you! Your server is awesome.

Last time I played L2 low rate for longer time was about 8 years ago (server was corrupted and with donations ofc) but I was young and I didn't notice. Now I was thinking: nah man, ur just too old to enjoy l2 again. But I gave it a try (I need sth to relax after work) and registered to L2Shrine. I played all night :D ! Great job! Your server is the best I ever played on. Keep it up!

• Like 2