L2 Shrine strongly condemns the aggression of the barbaric russian federation. 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraini! 🇺🇦

S.O.S - CHRISTMAS EVENT

CAPS ON.

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND TO SOMEHOW REMOVE/DESTROY ALL THE CHRISTMAS LEFTOVERS FROM THIS STUPID EVENT.

THE NPCs ARE OFF BUT ALL THOSE SOCKS CAN STILL BE USED. WHAT THIS MEANS? CHRISTMAS SOCKS = 4 KIND OF SUPER BUFFS ( BETTER THAN COV ON MANY OCCASIONS) FOR 8 HOURS. BUFFS RETARDED AS FOLLOWED:  20 CON KAMAEL CHAR   12k HP  , 6k CP fully buffed.   increase patt/clarity/hp/cp/mp by 40% + increase speed and others.

THESE BUFFS CAN STAY ON YOU PERMANENTLY AS THEY ARE FOR 30 MIN BUT WHEN U ARE OF THE ONE BUFF , U GET THE OTHER FOR OTHER KIND OF USER .... OF THE LIGHT BUFF IN A CHAR? U TAKE THE HEAVY BUFF WHICH IS EVEN MORE POWERFULL WITH ALL THIS HP/CP INCREASE. 

BY SOME FAST CALCULATIONS. 1 SOCK = 8 HOURS , 3 SOCKS = 1 DAY SUPER BUFFED.    WITH 300 SOCKS U CAN BE FULLY BUFFED FOR THE NEXT 3 MONTHS 24/7 (THINK ABOUT PEOPLE THAT PLAY LESS , MAYBE 9 MONTHS, OR THINK THE ABUSE IT IS GONNA TAKE IN EPICS/SIEGES/MASS PVPS SINCE THEY ARE TRADABLE).

I PERSONALLY HAVE 150 SOCKS ( AND I WASNT EVEN TRYING , I WAS JUST XPING AND COLLECTING) , WHILE THE WHOLE SERVER TRIED TO ABUSE IT HAVING CHARS AUTO ATTACKING NPCS OUTSIDE OF TOWN , AFK 24/7.  THESE PEOPLE CAN HAVE 500+ SOCKS . I KNOW OF PEOPLE THAT HAVE 400 + . 

PRETTY MUCH WITH THIS THINGS THE GAME BECOMES MORE RIDICULUS THAN IN PVP 1000x SERVERS. 

WANT SOME EXAMPLES? MY PARTY WAS DOING BAIUM IN 1.40 - 2 HOURS USUALLY , WITH THIS BUFF WE DID IT IN 40 MINUTES WITHOUT EVEN WIPES.

WE WERE STRUGGLING TO DO SOI IN UNDER 23 MINUTES , WITH THIS BUFF WE DID IT IN 13 MINUTES. 

THE GAME BECOMES RIDICULUS , AWAY FROM THE STANDARDS OF 'RETAIL'.

I DIDNT MAKE A POST DURING THE WHOLE EVENT CAUSE I KNOW THAT PEOPLE LIKED IT.

(IT WAS SO FUN TO SEE PEOPLE IN D GRADE WITH + 16 SAINT SPEARS POWER LVLING WHILE OTHERS WORKED THEIR ASS OF TO GET THERE. SO MANY DESTROS WERE MADE DURING THIS EVENT BY EVERY SIDE ..... ANYWAY).

REALLY , SOMEHOW DELETE THE SOCKS. TOO MUCH HARM WAS DONE ALREADY BY THIS THING. PEOPLE WERE SUPPOSED TO JOIN HERE FOR 2 THINGS: RETAIL-NO DONATES. THE RETAIL FEATURE WILL BE GONE IF U DONT DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. I DONT KNOW IF U CAN ERASE IT FROM DATABASE OR SOMETHING. 

• Like 1

Well i gave up after this event. We lost castle because of it. I play summoner as a main - its pretty weak class in GF, add to it other classes with additional cov + OE weapons - i was doing in IT half of room while guys with +16 SS was doing 4. Plus like the guy above said - they accumuleted so much of this event items that they will be running with +cov for another 6 months.

3 minutes ago, Nix said:

Well i gave up after this event. We lost castle because of it. I play summoner as a main - its pretty weak class in GF, add to it other classes with additional cov + OE weapons - i was doing in IT half of room while guys with +16 SS was doing 4. Plus like the guy above said - they accumuleted so much of this event items that they will be running with +cov for another 6 months.

There will be no buff scrolls in socks after next restart

We've discussed it previously with @Jorn and the fact is there are some chars who have 60+ socks.

It would be affecting game for few months - or, if used well, it could affect all castle sieges, territory wars and world bosses for a year.

We just haven't come to any conclusion (as of yesterday evening) but had few variants already.

The only reaction to as you write "crying in forum" (the fact is I found myself unable to read the whole original caps text so I've just deduced what is it about) is we've now hastened a bit with selecting the variant that will be best (changing socks; not deleting all of them, not deleting excessive amounts of them, ...).

• Emca locked this topic