L2 Shrine strongly condemns the aggression of the barbaric russian federation. 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraini! 🇺🇦

christmas event overenchanted weapons

Pls dont ever do it again,+16 s grade weapons while everyone had +3 s wep?are you kidding me?werent you saying u never gonna put an epic for example or something that could make the server unbalanced?seriously some sides right now could afford to kill an Epic boss because they had those overenchanted weapons and ofc the santa buff which is extra cov.pls consider it for next events

• Like 1
2 hours ago, hornakias said:

Pls dont ever do it again,+16 s grade weapons while everyone had +3 s wep?are you kidding me?werent you saying u never gonna put an epic for example or something that could make the server unbalanced?seriously some sides right now could afford to kill an Epic boss because they had those overenchanted weapons and ofc the santa buff which is extra cov.pls consider it for next events

1) Weapons are only just for 4hours, not chance for perma as official

2) Baium was down only faster thanks to event weapons, no thanks to event weapons

4 hours ago, porem said:

i would say its exactly other way around, everyone could safe his santa presents for this, so even less equiped clans could gather 9 ppl and go for it, not only ones equiped already.

Even good gear and numbers didn't guarantee succes previously. 

1st baium attempt last run 1 week ago : 70% abort baium before even AOEs.

2nd attempt lastrun baium , 4-5 destros +10 + weapons , wipe 10 + times on frenzys below 30% of baium until u got a lucky frenzy where u didnt wipe. yes , u only succeded because of weapons + santa's buff. 

we are good enough to have made baium with 5 people before all of u failed with 2 partys . we are not robots to have 24h active those 5 people like u do with czech community.
so that's why we didnt do it , and even if we had the chance , i d go in with my normal weapons , as i do with my normal xp. i wont w8 a retarded 2 week pvp server event to do my stuff.

now thnx the gms that for another time after the 'bug with tws'  'luck with akamanah' 'revealing aq tactics' ' and now this event' your side always had the most benefits.

cause after 3 months u cant 2 party kill baium yet. 

u have to copy the tactic of 4fun , and even with that u need 2nd cov + +15 weapon to kill it. that kind of players u are

• Like 1

i w8 the wokir answer  " qq more go farm to reach us"

it is the only thing u can say to facts that are true.

btw wokir  https://postimg.org/image/968ercq6x/  

these were our 2 parties , my 6 people duo box party , and araven's (i dont know how many people party)

u got beaten 1v1 party , u got 2nd   2v1 we lost , and then 2v2 we REKT u. so yes , my maths is good . 

again in equal numbers u get REKT . now go farm with your event . prepare for antharas with this event . maybe if u find 70 active people + this buff u can do it.

Didn't you have the same chance to get +++ weapon? Also the buff is for EVERYONE, so where's any disbalance/support?

When there is event just about cosmetics, it's bad.

When there's event about anything better, it's also bad.

When we finally find an event where the reward is real, but time limited, it's supporting LastRun (why LastRun omg?)

I'm starting to feel tired of all this so maybe this is last event for few months now - better for me, I'll have more time during Christmas if I don't have to think about New Year's event...

• Like 1

i m not judging u emca or something . i m actually one of the guys that admires your job as a admin , both u and jorn. but the facts are facts. some people benefit more . when i work my ass to craft/drop things and the whole server has better things than me for 2 weeks on a low rate server. yes , this is unbalance. ok , some people have fun , some people xp easier , but some people abuse it.   as i said it is personal prospective. i dont like to play with a weapon that is 'shadow' even if it is + 16 ( and my 150 hd focus is same as having a +10+ hd so i dont benefit from the event at all. 

it is the same thing as the aq thing . i can do something with 5 people because i work my ass off and have the brains +experience to do it ( having a zerging enemy side)
and something happens and the enemy side with more numbers can do the same things as me without deserving it. 

p.s. the thing is that whatever u do u will have someone to judge u at some point , it is the human nature. u must be strong and endure it :D ( do not do  the thing u said with the events plz , not for me , i hate events + inventory slots they take , but for the rest of the server)...

• Like 2

Totally valid opinion from @heroBD and thats what events are gonna generate; opinions, good or bad... Same goes for the ppl who benefit from events; some will benefit more than others.

It's all part of the game. The interesting thing will be when the 26th of December comes and event finishes...

• Like 1

hey @heroBD . I have little tip for u. Check new South park episodes. Its about trolls, u will love it ! :D  and btw

1st baium attempt last run 1 week ago : 70% abort baium before even AOEs.true

2nd attempt lastrun baium , 4-5 destros +10 + weapons , wipe 10 + times on frenzys below 30% of baium until u got a lucky frenzy where u didnt wipe. yes , u only succeded because of weapons + santa's buff. nope :)

we are good enough to have made baium with 5 people before all of u failed with 2 partys mby true . we are not robots to have 24h active those 5 people like u do with czech community. oh i want it !
so that's why we didnt do it , and even if we had the chance , i d go in with my normal weapons , as i do with my normal xp. i wont w8 a retarded 2 week pvp server event to do my stuff.

now thnx the gms that for another time after the 'bug with tws' nope  'luck with akamanah' true lucky and hunt 'revealing aq tactics' what? its enought go to aq and take a look :D  ' and now this event' nope event is for server  your side always had the most benefits. nope all have same chances

cause after 3 months u cant 2 party kill baium yet. we will see on next baium :)

u have to copy the tactic of 4fun its 50/50 :) but everybody can do that, and even with that u need 2nd cov + +15 weapon to kill it nope. that kind of players u are

Its only my opinion. cg to godd and gl hf :)

• Like 1