L2 Shrine strongly condemns the aggression of the barbaric russian federation. 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraini! 🇺🇦

I would like to suggest to turn this feature on.
This doesn't break the game play as much as .exp on and off.
The range class will eventually sub melee classes and melee classes will sub range.
There is no unfairness to having this feature on.

However please don't enable this for raid bosses / epics / herbs. This must only be for normal drops.
23 minutes ago, klever said:

low rate - no autoloot

A real low rate server only has offline trade enabled that's it.

However as you can see there is other features which the Admins have decided to enable.

• Possibility to turn off experience gain (.expon/.expoff) - 
  • Possibility to see how many players are online (.online) and current server time (.time)

The .online and .time isn't game breaking however its a custom addition nevertheless.

Not to mention the .online how accurate will the .online be? count all the box's?

So this is a valid request.

However if the admins remove the .exp on / off then off course auto-loot shouldn't be enabled.

Edited by Kirito

Its a bit irritating,and kinda cripples the gameplay . Range chars especially suffer the most. At a certain point I'll spend more time picking up herbs and adena - than actually killing the monster. In that order of thoughts, its more likely for a player to get bored faster than if the player concentrated on the fun part ,which is killing the monster. Its a low rate, so there will be lots of farming and lots of killing ... Cutting off the picking up part goes well with server rates..

Well yeah I know the feeling in my current server I played main mage. So kill and pick takes a really long time.

Then i made a Destroy to pole inside cata and then again that pick takes a long time.

Edited by Kirito
  • Emca locked this topic