L2 Shrine strongly condemns the aggression of the barbaric russian federation. 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraini! 🇺🇦

WTB INFO

btw with aezu is really easy.. 

He have problems about my leadering, soi change CL on Jorns on him and after that im changing psws on all shared accounts and on all mine. So he check it and steal everything what he can. and change psw on Strybjorn. so its on same acc on game and forum. After that i see what he do after that, i only leave. 

After few hours on chat with Ciria, he send me acc on stryb me back and he think im be back on clan and without any reason, So he is thief and this is all for this moron. Maybe he write something else btu rly idc.

after that orph invited him to clan cause its ur enemy ... :D and i ignore him.

Only one thing is bad and its only for Ciri :( she is good girl, and she leave server cause that.

• Sad 1

Why do i see pomazaniec there? Wasnt he just low lvl PR clan leader to reg feeding tw chars?
Did you fix even him? Lol man, THAT'S  crazy...
Edit: Also shouko xd You must be very bored

Edited by Eldax

I was too lazy to create new char on some classes , so i just took some already existed from people who have quit and fixed those instead :D.

Now u ll think , "lazy to do 1-66 lvl , but not lazy to do 66-85 , 3 subs , etc ? Strangely yes...

U say bored , i say  , in order to achieve some goals , just need to enter in factory method , mass production :D
Aenkinels produce Sets for all + ews to break things , tiats produce things to break :D , also might solo open sod if i ever in the future plan to farm nobless stones if kostas faking decides to quit grand elmore and finish some vesper sets....

goals2.PNG

• Thanks 1
22 hours ago, heroBD said:

U say bored , i say  , in order to achieve some goals , just need to enter in factory method , mass production :D

I think you can make a couple more parties for Tiat ... just saying... if there is enough space on that excel page.;)