L2 Shrine strongly condemns the aggression of the barbaric russian federation. 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraini! 🇺🇦

Clan/Players newbie bonus

I got an idea about creating event to recruit new clan/players. For clans I think if they proof that they will bring 20+ players, give them clan lvl 5 or 3 and for newbie players some newbie bonuses. This server needs some new big clans

Edited by Graddy
  • Like 2
6 hours ago, Emca said:

Hi, I don't think it would be fair to provide further advantage for big clans...

We were thinking about some starter pack for newbie players, but seriously, do you think it would attract bunch of new players?

About clan I agree with you..Its not good give this advantage...but pack for newbie players its great since the itens wont be tradable.

6 hours ago, Emca said:

do you think it would attract bunch of new players?

I think this server doesn't really want to attract new players that want to come because of help, in your home page you state this server is meant to be hard and old style and that's how it should remain. My clan joined with around 20 players and we all did all leveling and quests the old way, the populations now is fine for such a new and hard server, it would feel bad to see all the hard work we made in a couple weeks became useless now because people get it for free.

I think such strategy should be implemented only when the server is years old, when people are already in s80+ gear and the starting gap is way higher than now, but for now we are good like this, exactly because it's what we wanted in the first place when we choose to start on this server.

• Like 2

Bonus for new players (shadow weapon/armor etc.)? - nonsense. GF has already a lot of things that help new players (free buffs, free teleports until 40, shadow weapons, commons, 2nd class shortcut etc.)

Free clan lvl3 for new clans - really? I play alone in my clan (no need for one-race clan among players I suppose). And you know what? Upgrading clan to lvl 3 wasn't a big thing AT ALL.

C'mon people - this server is supposed to be HARDER than most on the "market" - and let this stay this way...

• Like 2

How do you need xp boost on a 5x vitality server? I was lv 64 after a week hunting less than 1h/day with wolf and vitality almost always full, I expect higher levels to be harder but that's exactly the point of this server, but getting up to the 3class (quest excluded) is very simple and easy.

Also you get shadow weapons up to C grade just from class quests, what you ask is literally retail like in game.