L2 Shrine strongly condemns the aggression of the barbaric russian federation. 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraini! 🇺🇦

Bug reports

With all the respect from now on ill bug report everything i see and im a scrub to know so the gm support can teach me how it is done.Ive been a supporter all these months but job well done im not anymore (not that anyone cares).Feel free to troll/flame  i dont care anymore.Gj

Edited by HeyItsAco

Jesus, stop this bullshit already! When there was so much cry for Zariche in hands of LastRun, what Emca and Jorn has done? They looked into code and told everyone how exactly it works and what it does, what are the chances and what not. They gave people proof. When there was this Klokan case, they gave people proof. Everyone demanded proof and accused GMs of GM support (lol). If it was me, I would send all of those people to jail immediately. When we were accused of using L2PHX, GMs again explained what happened. They did the same with AQ. So what is your problem? That now we can do the same and use the same thing? The only thing this will do is that GM will get tired of this shit and either 1. jail everyone and stop helping players, and behave as "usual gms"  2. close the server, cuz why would they keep it going for such players? 

• Like 1

yooyoo in both of the occasions that u mentioned there wasnt any harm done to noone. y , gm did their jobs and pretty fine and gave proof to people about things , but in our case they pretty much faked up our whole aq plan. because we are already in a pretty weak spot , outnumbered, although we manage to find a plan to beat enemies , we do it FOR 1 WEEK , and guess when your people complain.... when the ring drops. in todays aq , we had already drizante faking us up with our own plan , and probably in the future we ll have you and your faking zerg too, so we ll have something like 0 chances because our whole tactics was revealed and on equal terms you ll beat us by numbers , while we beat you by brains. i dont want to harm the gms , and i really am grateful for this server and appreciate their job , but just be careful in the future with these kind of things. 

about wokir now
there is no better feeling in a game than having your opponents say to you "fak you hacker" , it is the best way of admitting unintentionally that you are better. maybe on this server we ll pity you as some point and open hellbound for you , because having 20+ people active wont help you on that. 

case 1 " OMG ANTISTYLE AND PINKY USING BUGS ON AQ"
case 2 "OMG STOP THE MANOR SCRIPTS"(trade hardeners for fire stones mr drizante)
case 3 "OMG STOP THE ANDRENALINE ON AQ ( U BRAINDEAD MONKEY DRIZANTE  , EVEN IF THERE WAS 1 SINGLE CHANCE THAT I USED ANDRENALINE , YE , THAT WOULD BE ON 1 OF THE MOST CANCEROUS EPICS OF THE GAME, WHILE HAVING TO COMPETE WITH 2 MORE SIDES, CONGRATULATIONS , U GOT DOWNGRADED FROM APE TO AMOEBA).

• Like 2

GM should've banned the people that didn't know how to kill AQ in the first place... I mean, this game has been out for yonks and people still haven't got a clue lol

A dangerous precedent has been set, and there are many Bosses and instances to come...

Edited by Kanuza
  • Like 1
6 hours ago, Kanuza said:

GM should've banned the people that didn't know how to kill AQ in the first place... I mean, this game has been out for yonks and people still haven't got a clue lol

A dangerous precedent has been set, and there are many Bosses and instances to come...

Oh, so according to you everybody all around the world has played Lineage 2 just because it has been out for yonks and those people who don't know everything about it should be banned. Really?

I am not sure who is more .... you, who wrote this post, or the person who liked it.

33 minutes ago, wiegraf said:

Oh, so according to you everybody all around the world has played Lineage 2 just because it has been out for yonks and those people who don't know everything about it should be banned. Really?

I am not sure who is more .... you, who wrote this post, or the person who liked it.

You've got a point. Sarcasm has been around for thousands of years and still some people are clueless hahaha