L2 Shrine strongly condemns the aggression of the barbaric russian federation. 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraini! 🇺🇦

The Great Mouse Hunt

Dear players,

We will have one more event on the server before Christmas. 

The Great Mouse Hunt

"Those fools! Can you believe it? His very own crew, stealing from him. You'd think that after the pig fiasco they'd be scared out of the their britches at the mere thought of stealing from their all-powerful undead captain. Not too bright, if you ask me. Now look at them. They've been turned into mice! Eating cheese all day doesn't seem like too bad of a fate, but . . . I do feel a little sorry for them just the same.

I have a lot less compassion for the cursed crew than I did for the hapless thieves who stole from my grandfather last time, but I do have one concern. Who's going to man his ship? Not me, that's for sure! This is a problem. I think the crew have learned their lesson. Don't you? I'll tell you what, if you help me undo this mess, I'll make it worth your while. I'll even put in a good word for you with grandpa! What do you say?"

You'll find four different types of cursed crew: 

• Cursed Raiders: These ordinary pirates were turned into mice that travel alone, but are able to stun you when you attack them. Fire a Pardon shot during the stun for the most effective results!
  • Cursed Deckhands: These pirates travel in packs and will call upon a Cursed Buccaneer if attacked.
  • Cursed Buccaneers: The biggest, burliest of all the pirates, the Cursed Buccaneer is best taken on in a group.
  • Cursed Lookouts: These reclusive pirates were the masterminds behind the pilfering operation, so they carry the most Mouse Coins.

Purchase a Redemption Bow from Bonny and use the bow's "Forgiveness" and "Pardon" skills on the cursed crew to free them from Zaken's Curse. When you cure a member of the cursed crew, you'll get Mouse Coins. Bonny will award you prizes each time you turn in 20 Mouse Coins. Collect as many Mouse Coins as you can!

This time we won't tell you what the rewards are - it's up to you to find out :)

The event begins on November 21, at 6:00 AM UTC+1. The event ends on November 28, at 6:00 AM UTC+1. The Event Managers will remain in the villages until December 5, 6:00 AM.

Giant mice will spawn between approximately 20:00 and 21:00 UTC+1.

Adena, drop and spoil rates are increased to 4x during this event!

Happy cursed-crew hunting, and good luck!

• Like 1