L2 Shrine strongly condemns the aggression of the barbaric russian federation. 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraini! 🇺🇦

Weekend rates

Increase adena, drop, spoil rates to 4x during no TW/CS weekend  

110 members have voted

1. 1. Increase adena, drop, spoil rates to 4x during no TW/CS weekend?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

Hey guys,

since we have TW and CS on the same weekend, we're thinking that it could be beneficial to have some "event" on the weekend where there are no TW/CS.

What we might do is to increase adena, drop and spoil rate for weekends without CS/TW. We say might, because we're not fully convinced if we want to do that, and that's why i am writing to you in this topic.

Please let us know your opinion by voting in the poll.

Note: This poll does not ensure that we will implement it! It's just for us to see what you think about it!

EDIT:

Poll will be closed next Sunday.

I agreed, not everyone prefer pvp ...

+ 
EXP rate 4x (5x premium)
Adena rate only 3x ... 

the exp/adena rate ... should be same?
Get faster level but no adena for equip 

1 hour ago, Yooyoo said:

Yeah, dont do exp weekends.

adena, drop and spoil rate

Exp weekend? where? ...

Edited by Kal

i think poll is so far too close to do this?  so there are 3things from my point of view:

1st appreciation :I just want to tell that is good idea to do something about other weekend as there is probably more ppl playing at weekends (sure, i have no data for this server, but its usually the case)

2nd suggestion: I dont think its great idea do it for all mobs, there will be just ppl farming as usuall, so no event experience at all in my opinion. But do it for RBs only (if its possible)? This cold lead in some intense fights while there will be no "motormouses" farming cata or somewhere 48 hours in row

3rd another idea: do some organized events, like pvp arenas? (u dont have to code a thing, but on other hand this take time in game for u guys), THis could be every 1st no TW saturday of the month or something like that.

• Like 1

Hi..I do not like to be giving opinions because I have always believed that the server's staff should keep in mind what to do, but I know they always want to know the opinions of community. Honestly I think if anything should be changed it has to be to attract new players and not to facilitate the game for those who already play. The server still have Heroes and more. We need changes to atract new players. I know you want a retail server, but all need remember the reality of actual L2 community that each month is fewer. I have some ideas to atract new players and I can pm admin if he is interested in knowing. Please do not make changes that only made the game easier for those who are already playing.

• Like 1

Hi ladies and gentlemen. From my point of view (person working hard in the week for free weekend) is this feature great. I don't get why not. It's going to make it easier for ppl who are not non-lifers. Nonlifers (I'm sure you know who) are going to have everything if it's hard or easy.

Making this feature for RB's only??? Are you mad or what? It's again, for nonlifers and big clans who don't need this!!! So please think about this feature, for whom is it.

On 12. 11. 2016 at 0:07 PM, porem said:

2nd suggestion: I dont think its great idea do it for all mobs, there will be just ppl farming as usuall, so no event experience at all in my opinion. But do it for RBs only (if its possible)? This cold lead in some intense fights while there will be no "motormouses" farming cata or somewhere 48 hours in row

And who will stay on server, ppl hunting pvp? They get equip, hero, flame everything and get lost to another server. What happened with nicedaytodie/polish flamers? PvE players will stay much longer, because they like server and settings, not just making others yell/troll. So again ppl who would appreciate this feature.

And at last, it's for 2 in 14 days, so why should it be so wrong?

Because as there are people like you that would gladly use their free weekend to play and catchup there will be as much other people with free week end that will rather enjoy it doing other things for the same reason as yours (that they have free time).

I don't there should be events related to a certain condition, as the fact itself that there are requirements to be met means that some people won't meet them, whatever they are, and therefore cannot enjoy.

There is no point in complaining about "nolifers", as they have all rights to play as much as they can and want and be Always ahead no matter what.

I don't know how frequently the GMs are going to hold actual retail events, but those are fine and almost Always gladly accepted, as they usually just go along the regular gameplay and therefore suit most players.

12 minutes ago, Elaralenderinil said:

but don't make server changes according to those ppl

For the same reasoning though no changes should be made according to a fixed subset of players, it's not about not caring or being affected when ahead, it's just a matter of fairness to everyone.

28 minutes ago, Elaralenderinil said:

Hi ladies and gentlemen. From my point of view (person working hard in the week for free weekend) is this feature great. I don't get why not. It's going to make it easier for ppl who are not non-lifers. Nonlifers (I'm sure you know who) are going to have everything if it's hard or easy.

if somebody have time during week and work at weekends he completely lost this "event" and everybody has advance at him.

maybe this can be done as 1-2week event

25 minutes ago, Elaralenderinil said:

ok, so stop doing events at all, because some ppl were on vacation during last one :P omgwtflol

I think you didn't read with enough attention the previous part, where I mention "specific subset of players (i.e. nolifers, weekday workers and whatever)" which is a necessary requirement to correctly understand and contextualize the sentence.