L2 Shrine strongly condemns the aggression of the barbaric russian federation. 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraini! 🇺🇦

I mean Topics in the Czech General Forum like "Server down" "RB Drops"  "TW" "Something NPC" - general information or issues that players might have found ( I dont know I dont speak czech) which might be of interest to everyone.

Google translate doesnt work so well :D

Server down - some players had problem with login when one proxy was down

RB dropy - @Yooyoo was asking what happens with drop in 4 possible scenarios with level 70 RB:

1. one party, most damage from level 77 - my answer was that it's 1/3 of the original cause it's more than 2 level difference
  2. one party, most damage from level 72, but some damage from level 77 - my answer was drop will be original
  3. two parties, one with all 72s, one with 79 (who does minor damage and gets paralyzed quickly) - does it affect drop? my answer is it doesn't
  4. two parties, one with all 72s, one with 58 (who does minor damage) - does it affect drop? my answer is it doesn't

@Yooyoo then asked if I can confirm it in the extender and my answer is that this is done by the original server, not the extender. And that it's ofc possibly to disassemble and analyze, but that it would take lot of time and that I'll maybe add some logging some time and check it

TW - just about TW timing and our final decision to change it to one weekend (to match Gracia Final release notes)

Znasobene ceny u NPC - @Waltari thought that prices in shops were multiplied by adena rate (because he compared it with reduced prices from H5)

Nothing big at all