L2 Shrine strongly condemns the aggression of the barbaric russian federation. 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraini! 🇺🇦

I made a new topic because I do not wish to be associated with the old clan leader. We are the biggest international clan on the server.

My nick is pinky in game and I will help any new people in any way I can. If you are casual or no life player then you have a place in my clan. We have a CH in goddard and castle in giran as well as clan skills etc. We dont expect anything from you except no drama in clan and to show for territory war and castle seige if you can.

We are also recruiting for academy, 100k for start and 400k for completion then inv to main clan.

Pm Pinky, gogita, freak, henna, antistyle or 00fant in game for inv.

Edited by darkdewer
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
1 hour ago, Gogita said:

Outdated.

Why would you post something and Rez the thread if it's outdated? Leave it and it will go to the older pages when new clans post.

48 minutes ago, Emca said:

Should I hide whole topic?

I would leave this as is. If you keep hiding threads there would be nothing in the clan section. There isn't much clans advert as is.

yes and few more if possible, outdated topics and no point of them at all

i hope its not too much, clan seed is dead and will never rise again so everything related to this clan is outdated, some of the topics are not mine like herobd's trade topics but i guess he doesnt mind removing them ( since they are 4-5 months old lol ) its pretty much spam and i still get pm's time to time related with those topics so i would be really glad if they get removed. Thanks in advice!

2 minutes ago, Oriphix said:

Why would you post something and Rez the thread if it's outdated? Leave it and it will go to the older pages when new clans post.

I would leave this as is. If you keep hiding threads there would be nothing in the clan section. There isn't much clans advert as is.

yea thank you ;) you dont need to leave coment on every post on this forum.. i see u fight for some ranks but u dont need to leave ur opinion on everything okay?
i wrote outdated cuz people still pm me ingrame even if those topics are months ago. i jsut wanted to make it clear to people so they stop pm eventually. Removing them is even better

• Like 1

I don't need to fight for ranks, my rank is high enough.

Secondly no forum ever hides threads if it gets old. Two things happen:

• There is Archived section created in the forum where the old topics get moved to not hidden.
  • The thread opener decides to hide the thread. Only they have that authority apart from the GM, random people can't just ask for a thread to be hidden or deleted.

Personally I would say to create a Archive section and move the topics there. People like to go through old topics that's what a forum is for. Also why would you want to hide the WTB threads the normal thing to do is to update that thread saying that you have bought it so no one PM's you.

3 hours ago, Gogita said:

cuz i dont need to bother and leave 440 posts half of which are crap and make an old thread "alive" again as u said :))))))) enough already pls

I can't tell if that was sarcasm or are you serious?

Yup I am active on the on the forums then most however it doesn't make what I post crap. I am sure many would agree everything I have done is for the good of the server. Creating how to guides, creating advertising and being active as I can on forums to show activity. Everyone knows that new players check the activity on the forums first before they join the server. Why do you think I started the LR thread? Because the forums was dead there was no trash talking / activity.

The topics which I have rez are in the "Off Topic / Spam" section which does not affect the rest of the forum.  They whole point of that section is for that purpose. Also to add you have posted a few times with your music videos in my crap / old rez thread :) . I did rez some topics in the "Community Suggestions" section as I didn't get a response from the GM team.

Please stop posting, not sure why you are attacking me personally when my main point in the beginning of this thread was that we shouldn't be hiding threads / deleting old threads and should be archiving it instead. If you want to argue about my suggestion for archiving I am all ears, however taking things out of context and personal attacks is childish at best.

Edited by Oriphix
  • Like 1

There is nothing bad with the music topic and i find nothing wrong wtih it, thats also the reason im posting there. There is nothing wrong with keeping the music post alive cos when ur bored of the same music u listen over and over sometimes u wanna hear something different.. 

You tell me please stop posting while i told u enough already and u post from long to longer essays afterwards.. 

Yes people watch activity but "one bird doesnt make spring" .. We log in the forum and we see 8/10 posts by pikachu so... I argue cuz im annoyed. I said my opinion and i stated the REASON why 1st of all i commented on the post and "Made it alive" and why i would prefer it to be hidden.

If u look up ur first comment doesnt look so much as a "Suggestion" its more like acting like a boss
Please stop replaying im not gonna read anymore. HF