L2 Shrine strongly condemns the aggression of the barbaric russian federation. 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraini! 🇺🇦

Territory Wars Minimum Req to participiate

Hi,

I would like to ask what is the minimum lvl Req to participate in Territory wars and  what lvl a chars needs to be able to produce Q reward when killed.

So far I got from reading patch notes that lvl 40 + 2nd is enough for everything. But I remember and that is the tricky part because we played mostly on RU severs that lvl 61 was required to get reward , meaning You need to kill only lvl 61 + which is also registered in different territory to get Q item from him. Can someone correct me? My suspicion is that , this was custom on RU server so it is harder to create boxes for TW ..

Register to Participate
  1. To particpate, players must register through the Mercenary Captain of their chosen territory.
  2. Whether you are in a clan or not, anyone outside of that territory's castle owning clan can register for participation. You can register either as an individual, or you can register your entire clan at once.
    • Any clan member who has the appropriate clan permissions can register their clan in a territory war.
    • Individual particpants who want to join as mercenaries must register for themselves.
    • Only characters level 40 and above who have completed their 2nd class transfer can participate in a territory war.
  3. Territory War registration and cancellation end 2 hours before the battle begins.
  4. Registration can be cancelled in the same way it is requested. When you speak to a Mercenary Captain, the button that you push (Merc Request) to register will then toggle to Merc. Cancel. So if you wish to cancel your registration, simply click the button again.
  5. Castle owning clans will automatically be registered.

http://legacy.lineage2.com/news/graciafinal_01.html