L2 Shrine strongly condemns the aggression of the barbaric russian federation. 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraini! 🇺🇦

SUCH HEROS MUCH WORTH

GJ LASTRUN GUYS , WP .

WE ALREADY HAVE A SMALL SERVER.

THE FUN IS ALREADY TOO LITTLE.

IT IS CZ/INT SERVER AND IT IS ALREADY EASY TO COMMUNICATE AND GATHER PEOPLE IN YOUR SIDE , WHERE OTHER SIDES LIKE RUSSIANS DO NOT EVEN TALK ENGLISH.

U ARE ALREADY AHAID IN SOME TERMS OF DOING AQs, HAVING MORE NOBLESSES ETC. 

AND WHAT DO U DO ?  U DICKHOLE OLY. ONE OF THE GAME'S MOST FUN FEATURES.  

LIKE U WOULD LOSE YOUR PRECIOUS TITAN HERO OR SOMETHING... WHEN I HAD SOMETHING LIKE 13 POINTS , JOINING OLY WITH C JEWELS + ZUBEI , NOT BEING ABLE TO FEED OR SOMETHING COMPARED TO YOUR NUMBERS.

I DONT CARE ABOUT BADGES/TOKENS/HERO STATUS/FEED , WHATEVER . I CARE BECAUSE I JOIN A SERVER TO HAVE FUN AND U DICKHOLE OLY WITH 16-17 TOTAL NOBLESS PEOPLE ON THE SERVER.

IT WAS C/B GRADE , COMMON A OLY AND U HAVE TO JUST TAKE YOUR MATCHES AND END IT.  W8 TO GET TO DYNASTY OR HAVING 5 EPICS TO OLY/FIGHT.

THE RIGHT WAY TO DO SOMETHING WOULD BE TO PK US ON SHRINE OF LOYALTY AND NOT LET US DO 3RD CLASS. BUT EVEN THERE U WERE PUSSIES . SO FARM FOR THE NEXT MONTHS ALONE , AND THEN BRAG ABOUT IT . 

I ALSO HAVE SOME MORE ADVISES. MAKE BOTS ON ALL CLASSES AND TAKE HEROS NEXT MONTHS TOO. ALSO FEED CLASSES THAT YOU DONT HAVE, LIKE ...LETS SEE ... ADVENTURER.

Edited by heroBD
  • Like 1

I agree when I looked at the fights it made me want to laugh ... some of them beaten without Soulshots. The truth is that this month all the hero is pure luck and unfortunately now have a hero skills that will guarantee their winnings each mass pvp ... it is not fair but no beholder, keep farming my friends we will show them who really deserves for this heroes!

• Like 1

Everyone could take castle. Everyone could go on TW. Everone could go for NOBL. Everyone could join Oly. I rly dont see the problem. If u didnt took castle u were just weak. If u didnt took castle u couldnt go on TW. If u didnt go on TW u could go Nobl. If u are not Nobl u cant join Oly. ALL had same conditions. Where exactly is your problem ? Y go farm do nobl and then u can join oly, win oly and u can be hero as everyone else. ITS LineAge II        STOP crying     START    farming

y , u are right . u totally deserved to be nobless .

tw worked totally right ,100%, it was fair.

( i had a castle  , i had nobless , i wanted to have fun in olympiad games and u stop the games when u secure all your hero by making 9 matches)

• Like 1

That problem is on many servers, one zerg clan/ally rules a server. But that zerg clan needs to consider if it wants to play on dead server, when all other players leave with disgust. Maybe this clan should consider if it is not better to let others get well equip and 3rd class quest to get equal opponents for a good PvP. After server will be dead, they will shout that server is dead and there is no PvP, too late. So, zerg clans, consider...

• Like 4
17 hours ago, heroBD said:

THE RIGHT WAY TO DO SOMETHING WOULD BE TO PK US ON SHRINE OF LOYALTY AND NOT LET US DO 3RD CLASS. BUT EVEN THERE U WERE PUSSIES . SO FARM FOR THE NEXT MONTHS ALONE , AND THEN BRAG ABOUT IT . 

In first post there is info not only about TW and oly...

On 11/1/2016 at 2:07 AM, heroBD said:

The fun is already too little. xD 

Where other sides like Russians do not even talk English. xDxD 

Like you would lose your precious Titan hero or something...  xDxDxD

THE RIGHT WAY TO DO SOMETHING WOULD BE TO PK US ON SHRINE OF LOYALTY AND NOT LET US DO 3RD CLASS.

BUT EVEN THERE U WERE PUSSIES. :D

725077.gif

9 hours ago, Mirgalen said:

That problem is on many servers, one zerg clan/ally rules a server. But that zerg clan needs to consider if it wants to play on dead server, when all other players leave with disgust. Maybe this clan should consider if it is not better to let others get well equip and 3rd class quest to get equal opponents for a good PvP. After server will be dead, they will shout that server is dead and there is no PvP, too late. So, zerg clans, consider...

mr_owl_s_dance_by_yannickbouchard-d7kqo6

tl;dr: 1st Month Milestone reached, long live server! Kudos GMs. ^_^

Edited by bapk
On 01.11.2016 at 2:07 AM, heroBD said:

WHERE OTHER SIDES LIKE RUSSIANS DO NOT EVEN TALK ENGLISH.

what??? та ты ахренел, про что мне с тобой говорить?

all fine, such hero norm, thay buy AA for SSS and sell GC, because havent adena )))

dont cry and go kill mobs )

47 minutes ago, WokiR said:

There are 3 ally

LastRun

NiceDayToDie + SeeD

MoragTong + Immortals

1 zerg clan ? U are blind :D

LastRun just outplayed seed on catapult, so have more heroes then others. 

Sorry, did I named a clan? I don`t think so. I just decribed potencial situation.