L2 Shrine strongly condemns the aggression of the barbaric russian federation. 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraini! 🇺🇦

best combination of characters

makros

Question

hello everyone.

i would like to hear your suggestions about what combination of characters it would be better to farm.

i'm pve person strictly pve NO pvp..at all. i already have swordsinger 52level bladedancer 40level

prophet 52lvl and orc shaman 35level.

what do you suggest?

17 answers to this question

On 2/11/2022 at 8:40 PM, makros said:

did few more people quit already and they logged out their dwarfs?

what is the trick to make dance/song/dance/song/dance/song, macro ?

if it's with macro how do i use it ? i could use some A grade sets for later, heavy and robe and maybe mage weapon.

sorry if i ask much. you tell me if i can pay back somehow it would be my pleasure

There's not too many active players around, so most of the time you'll be playing alone with a ton of boxes :D. But the ones left are pretty cool and helpful.

Alt+R, create new macro, give it a name, then drag skills from alt+K panel to the first rows of the macro window. (sws warrior setup example: drag song of hunter on 1st line, song of earth on 2nd line, song of warding, wind, vitality on the following lines; same goes for bd - fury, fire, warrior. always put sws/bd apart from each other and your char in the middle of them, so the d/s won't interfere to waste mana, and click the macro on bd, then alt+tab to sws and click the macro. you can also add a /delay 120 

Let me know when you decide what specific gear would be helpful for your main char, I'm glad to help with that

I have both wl/destro for farm and log only wc/pp/bd/sws for areas like Fog, Stakato, Giants cave. I never felt that I need extra buffs from cat/sk/ol/judi. I log those just in case of Tiat or RB's. I'd recommend you to use alt+p for lowest graphics settings and squeeze 1 more client there to a number of 5 so you can go destro+wc/pp/bd/sws. Just my 2 cents.

i know about alt+p.. i will use it.

i don't know that much tricks about lineage 2, i like playing mage characters, let's say necromancer or spellhowler

with body to mind level 5 to avoid level up a shilien elder for recharge..if we say spellhowler +pp+bd+what else?

I have got in mind to play either warcryer as main or necromancer or plains walker.

does warcryer have chant of berserker in gracia epilogue ?

also about plains walker i have never played this class but i thought with song of hunter and focus + death whisper

he will deal good dmg.. could you tell me what buffers should i pick if i will choose warcryer or necromancer or plains walker

recharger is must have class if you run mage, if not go with destro like guy above recommend

also i would recommend to do anything with destro +5 boxes, if you've low pc try to run boxes with 600*800 definition and you should be fine :D 

Does anybody know if warcryer have chant of berserker and war chant or earth chant in gracia epilogue client ?

i think warcryer have these buffs at high five but i don't feel so sure, please let me know if someone knows

Edited by makros
5 hours ago, makros said:

Does anybody know if warcryer have chant of berserker and war chant or earth chant in gracia epilogue client ?

i think warcryer have these buffs at high five but i don't feel so sure, please let me know if someone knows

No berserker chant for wc here.

On 2/8/2022 at 9:44 PM, makros said:

what do you suggest?

Hey. For cheap start try warlock + PP or Over (for quick rebuff)+ WC + EE. No need S grade weapon, no need 150 attr, no need S grade set, good for start. U can easily finish 3rd quest with these characters. Plus u can start farming Den of Evil from 76+. Yeah boring exp but cheap. Dont forget about epic quest at 79+.

About mages, if u cant log BD+Sws in same time, i think sws (77+) is better than BD for u. Just lvl it up to 77+. But for melee characters u need BD(74+).

these informations are so valuable for me, thank you very much.

i didn't understand the first line, you mean warlock + pp+ wc+ee? or instead of pp i could use overlord? you mean that? in first line of your post?

to be honest i don't like playing warlock, but as you said, it would be good for adena, farm etc...

Edited by makros
7 hours ago, makros said:

these informations are so valuable for me, thank you very much.

i didn't understand the first line, you mean warlock + pp+ wc+ee? or instead of pp i could use overlord? you mean that? in first line of your post?

to be honest i don't like playing warlock, but as you said, it would be good for adena, farm etc...

Let me know what is your char's name so I cand send you some adena and equip. Let me know what do you need.

19 minutes ago, Crimsony said:

Let me know what is your char's name so I cand send you some adena and equip. Let me know what do you need.

popeye is my pp's name 52lvl, i have blue wolf set with expiration time from NPC. my sws 52lvl have blue wolf heavy with xpire time also.

i haven't decided what will my main char be yet. i can't find crafter in giran to craft ss or bss d and c grade, did few more people quit already and they logged out their dwarfs?

i lvled up a crafter 20 lvl but i need ss and bss recipes at the moment. what is the trick to make dance/song/dance/song/dance/song, macro ?

if it's with macro how do i use it ? i could use some A grade sets for later, heavy and robe and maybe mage weapon.

sorry if i ask much. you tell me if i can pay back somehow it would be my pleasure

Edited by makros
8 hours ago, makros said:

Yes. PP or Over. I mean PP useless until 83 lvl. But over get all buffs at 79 lvl. + it buffs all group. Your choose.

6 minutes ago, makros said:

i lvled up a crafter 20 lvl but i need ss and bss recipes at the moment.

check doorin mail.

Btw i can exp ur crafter to 61+ if u need. Or 70+ for BSSS and SSS reg.

man you really know how to help. i will try these things you say as soon as possible.

i've got ( can't remember who gave it to me ) tallum robe set for my prophet.

Demolish really help me a lot, he lvl up many of my buffers to lvl 5+.

i will let you know here in this topic if i need something. today i'm thinking to start fishing at least for 1 wondrous cubic

with yellow fishes 10 of each fat, nimble and ugly fishes.

i could use for my crafter 55lvl a B or A grade robe set, blue wolf or majestic

Edited by makros
On 2/11/2022 at 8:22 PM, Crimsony said:

my char's name is Doorin i need avadon robe set and some adena if possible, also any top b weapon would be great

Edited by makros

If you need B set, just you can use on giran at GK NPC Helen, just take quest and she give you some items for change and you can take B items, shots on her. Or try write me ingame to Lisa or somebody on Oldtimes and we can help you.