L2 Shrine strongly condemns the aggression of the barbaric russian federation. 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraini! 🇺🇦

BLESSED SPIRIT SHOTS DELAY

Hmm so what with this? To fix or not to fix...?

We've already fixed one retail "feature" - on l2shrine command channel members are treated as allies. That's also non-retail but we think that original behavior is so terribly wrong, it needed a fix.

ive been like everywhere. this did not happen on retail. not talking bout l2 off files, or l2net, or l2j. i remember my old days on retail.

and i also remember my days on lots of l2j's and l2off's

the slow casting is not natural  (and i play a fighter, so its not that i want this for myself)

Yes just like some guy was writing in game 'zariche op i played retail for years gracia and he is slow there here i cant catch him'

Custom fix things that are blatantly wrong or actual bugs. Think about if they custom fixed this on an official server in interlude where an sps can get 2.2k cast spd...or even here on a mage with max reuse and cast spd

I think we can agree on that shot lag problem caused by waiting for database (which I've already fixed)  was really bug (it was absolutely random etc)

The second problem is systematic and changing it would have medium impact on gameplay which means it definitely IS custom change. I'm starting to be against it as it seems this feature was present on gracia final, epilogue and probably freya as well. So if someone really thinks it's bug and NCsoft solved it in some version, give me some proof - link to offic forum or anything else valuable

• Like 2
13 hours ago, darkdewer said:

Yes just like some guy was writing in game 'zariche op i played retail for years gracia and he is slow there here i cant catch him'

Custom fix things that are blatantly wrong or actual bugs. Think about if they custom fixed this on an official server in interlude where an sps can get 2.2k cast spd...or even here on a mage with max reuse and cast spd

the c speed limit was 1500 back in times (correct me if im wrong)

Edited by darkrinoa
13 hours ago, Emca said:

I think we can agree on that shot lag problem caused by waiting for database (which I've already fixed)  was really bug (it was absolutely random etc)

The second problem is systematic and changing it would have medium impact on gameplay which means it definitely IS custom change. I'm starting to be against it as it seems this feature was present on gracia final, epilogue and probably freya as well. So if someone really thinks it's bug and NCsoft solved it in some version, give me some proof - link to offic forum or anything else valuable

Ive also played on interludes wich had this issue, so its not only from gracia ;)

https://4gameforum.com/threads/1336/

back in times

the fight of l2off and l2j goes on. the arguments are there, and everywhere spreaded on the internet.

but i know what ive played and done on official. 

sometimes ppl launch a private on very crappy hardware.

sometimes its good hardware, but way too much settings activated, like pathnode geodata every milisecond database update :P etc etc etc (emca you know all the settings).

lot of settings can make a strong server also gives some problems. (not saying thats the cause here)

but from the start, and i mean open beta and c1, when we first had to discover we can activate the soulshots in the bar :P (my friend found out) it is supposed to be activated before the skill, hence the description of the item:  The power of a higher-level spirit is bestowed upon a weapon causing its M. Atk. to momentarily increase. Used with a No-grade weapon.

Edited by darkrinoa
  • Emca locked this topic