L2 Shrine strongly condemns the aggression of the barbaric russian federation. 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraini! 🇺🇦

Shrine ping

@Jorn

@Emca

Hi guys, just wanted to check if you're still alive and kinda active/working on some other projects and also curious what you think about shrine?
I'm asking cuz it's kinda good time to run gf/epilogue project this winter.
Nothing else around and you guys have good files and only missing some promotion, so w/o big fishes around you could do smth worth which will attract ppl with bigger chance.

Edited by claw
  • Thanks 1
On 11/14/2021 at 3:24 PM, claw said:

@Jorn

@Emca

Hi guys, just wanted to check if you're still alive and kinda active/working on some other projects and also curious what you think about shrine?
Nothing else around and you guys have good files and only missing some promotion, so w/o big fishes around you could do smth worth which will attract ppl with bigger chance.

we will launch advertising on "gypsy radio" me and a dozen other people will do it for free :D

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/30/2021 at 2:36 AM, Crimsony said:

wtf...is this true?

I dont think so, most likely they're just not paying attention(dont give a fuck) about shrine anymore :D
Basically it was their part time hobby to work with GF extender and make it perfect and shrine is like a test server for them, but there is nothing more to do...

P.S. If my guess is correct they're working in IT irl and have access to "free servers" to use for their hobby so shrine will be ok 

• Thanks 1
  • 1 month later...
On 11/14/2021 at 1:24 PM, claw said:

@Jorn

@Emca

Alive but not actually planning anything, we have some "h5 test server" but we need to finish lot of other things to make it happen and it seems that Jorn has even less time than I have... There's a crisis around covid and/or covid regulations (I don't want to tell anyone what to think about it) and unfortunately no much time for anything... we had an idea to start h5 testserver just for fun even with some bugs etc (so you would test if for us 😇) but it greatly depends on Jorn.

On 1/29/2022 at 3:40 AM, Emca said:

Alive but not actually planning anything, we have some "h5 test server" but we need to finish lot of other things to make it happen and it seems that Jorn has even less time than I have... There's a crisis around covid and/or covid regulations (I don't want to tell anyone what to think about it) and unfortunately no much time for anything... we had an idea to start h5 testserver just for fun even with some bugs etc (so you would test if for us 😇) but it greatly depends on Jorn.

Nice to hear you're fine :)
h5 sucks big time, we had some hopes about new GF server but looks line it wont ever happen