L2 Shrine strongly condemns the aggression of the barbaric russian federation. 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraini! 🇺🇦

How did you find out about L2Shrine?

3 hours ago, Yooyoo said:

Hehe I found it thru maxcheaters where the admin of this (that time unknown with this name) server presented her work on new open-source extender. So I looked it up, started helping with some beta tests and I am still here. :) 

What is an extender if I may ask ^^

Extender is DLL that attaches to original korean L2Server.exe and changes it's behaviour - fixes bugs, adds .expon/.expoff, adds offline trade, ...

All of the stuff we do in "core" is in our extender. In our case the extender is this (we made it open-source so anybody can use it)

I'm asking, in order to explore all available options, everybody knows about some very popular forums like pmfun, maxcheaters, etc and also voting sites.

Internet is a vast space :D, there is most likely a good amount of ways of spreading the word and getting more people involved, so would like to explore all of the available medium, not necessary Lineage related.

Although the server is picking up in numbers nicely at the moment, it never hurts to do a bit extra.

So if anybody can please share.

How did you find out about L2Shrine?

Edited by Godspeed23
2 hours ago, Godspeed23 said:

dont forget to mention staff that can actually handle problems lol

But then again, I don't know if even google servers, located on the moon itselfe, ;) would handle Russian L2 DDOS Wars

:D

I know what Im doing is wrong but this server is such a sh1t show, its unplayable for like a week already :P