L2 Shrine strongly condemns the aggression of the barbaric russian federation. 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraini! 🇺🇦

NPC Texture glitch

First off, congratulations (preemptively) on successfuly reaching the 1st week milestone since the project's live launch [glad to see ppl and CPs incoming in constant flow on daily basis].

With that said, I'm filing solely this "one and only" bug report (purely minor imperfections within drop/spoil %% + geodata stuck-point @ Ivory bridge's railing doesn't even fit in here). :P

2016-10-08-234351_1920x1080_scrot.png

Admin pls help I installed the game and is working fine, but i have little problem with textures too. My system menu has no icones, only black spots

also in Giran when check the shops of players some mats i can't see the design, when click on the empty black spot i see the name but not the item.

What to do? where to get full texture file?

Thank you

31 minutes ago, Emca said:

Hi @NewLux, did you download our Gracia Epilogue client? Did you use our Launcher to update it? Didn't you delete anything manually?

I had an old Final Gratia client

I download updater,  didn't delete any file, i run updater

I see the problem can be that I use not your original client

Thx for help I will try to get it :)

In fact our client is combination of epilogue system and mixed gracia final/epilogue data.

Currently we've changed skill enchanting system to match the client (enchanting without NPC, enchanting taking adena+sp instead of exp+sp), combined buy/sell and slightly shifted vitality levels.

Nothing more, nothing less, but we're preparing update to full epilogue.

You can use final client, but you may encounter some glitches like missing textures etc.

Lol Admin I did all you said: downloaded your client, downloaded the updater

Installed the game, copied updater to the Lineage 2 file and run updater

Now I can login, menu system works well  but i don't see my character... I see only his name and the skils and his level...

i will rather uninstalled this client and use previous version Final Gratia...

7 hours ago, NewLux said:

Lol Admin I did all you said: downloaded your client, downloaded the updater

Installed the game, copied updater to the Lineage 2 file and run updater

Now I can login, menu system works well  but i don't see my character... I see only his name and the skils and his level...

i will rather uninstalled this client and use previous version Final Gratia...

Can you please send me screenshot?

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Emca locked this topic
  • 2 months later...