L2 Shrine strongly condemns the aggression of the barbaric russian federation. 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraini! 🇺🇦

Participated in Territory Wars but NPC gives no reward

This is the second time one of my characters (char: Eradica) has participated in TW but gotten no reward.  Our party killed a catapult at a fortress then did all the required class based kills.  Everyone in my party got plenty of badges.  The NPC simply tells me:

"There is nothing I can do for you.  Given your level of achievement, I have nothing else to offer you.  I look forward to witnessing your accomplishments in the next territory battle."

I have not recently changed clans.  I did log out midway through the TW to log another char on the account but this was after completing all the initial quests and stayed logged in for the final hour of the TW battle.  This second character on the account did class based killing and received 38 badges.

Is this a known bug?  Something I can prevent in the future?  Can GM help me get my badges?

Edited by Solaris

Sometimes it happened to me, I mean get less badges than I should get, when I was loggin in char more than 2 times during TW... Its like server forgot my finished quests. Since that Im paying attantion.

Inigo is in OT with Rune castle , so u must kill any catapult except rune territory , and the boxes u are killing most not be regged in rune.(same logic applies to your other chars)

Also if u left clan , and got invited in clan a little bit before tw , or during tw , u must make RR cause it stucks , u dont get fame/badges sometimes.

Also if u do the killings on the classes with aoe skills , depending the nature of aoe skills , sometimes it stucks again.

For example 5 chars are together , and u do earthquake , u get only the quest from 1 char (either who died first, or who you had target? ).

Are u sure u are going to the right NPC? Eradica is also on OT , did you go to rune to claim your reward ? 

Yes we did go to Rune NPC with all other toons. I did much of the killing with eradica using just melee hits. I suspect it has something to do with logging out and logging in an alt on the same account to do killing quests on during TW. Both of us did that but I thought we'd done it before and still gotten badges.