L2 Shrine strongly condemns the aggression of the barbaric russian federation. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦ Slava Ukraini! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦

I would say playing mage at shrine is too difficult. Maybe start is easy, but then hardstuck at 80 lvl. You cant do bosses alone (I guess many ppl use just aenkinels to lvl up), and you cant do aoe farm solo as well. If you want mage it's only playing in party, or create some destro/wl to exp mage as box.
And most important NO AUTO LOOT. This shit kills all solo mage players better that 20 man online.
I dont know how you feel playing with boxes, but best would be to create urself full support. Shrine is midrate already + Vit cakes after 52, it shouldnt be hard.
So Destro/Wl+wc+bd+sws+pp(optionally, if there is no1 to borrow u CC box)+Ur main character. Ofc some bishop/SE for stigma would be nice also & judi box.

I'm thinking to raise a destroyer along with sws + pp. Main Destroyer + 2 boxes sws+pp it will be better.

when i reach with my destro also 52 lvl with TOP b shadow weapon+armor where do you suggest xp ?

catacombs is a good idea ? of course i will have to raise a spoiler and MAYBE a crafter too...

Dont do spoil and craft. It's waste of time. Materials are from manor, pieces from bosses, also dynasty matters, and you can get them cheap from ppl. There are a lot of crafters in giran. Even if you strongly want to make them, do it later. Ur actual start is slow, making 2 useless boxes will only slow it further. You can make them when you get this 78 with COV and be able to aoe fog etc.

Destro+sws+pp have no rights to be. Lets say with newbie buffs you can get this 76 and then No vampiric rage and aoe becomes impossible. WC is must have for all parties. Even if it's just for 4 combobuffs and gate chant.