L2 Shrine strongly condemns the aggression of the barbaric russian federation. 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraini! 🇺🇦

Hello everybody I'm new player in l2 shrine server, I've got 2 characters 45 and 46lvl prophet + swordsinger

and I'm looking to buy wondrous cubic quest items. if someone can sell to me x2 quest items.

My name ingame is Kitsos mail me thank you!!

Man dont waste time for this useless cubic. It could be good with h5 settings ( Blesseds and Ziggo jewel +reset everyday at 6am instead of GF 24h reuse), but now it only trashes ur inventory with low grade garbage. Chances for EWS are too low, other enchants are too expensive to exchange (f.e. EWC 1.5kk) so cubic price goes down too much.
EAD 35% ;EWD 25%
EAC 20% ;EWC 10%
EAB 4% ;EWB 3%
EAA1.2% ;EWA 0.8%
EAS 0.6% ;EWS 0.4%

So as you see, ONE BIG PIECE OF TRASH and waste of time.

I thought it would be nice if i could get wondrous cubic somehow but after what you said Eldax

i made up my mind. I'm almost 50 lvl with both characters atm. Many thanks to that guy that helped me a lot.

Basically he gave me everything till A grade ( adena, crystals, weapon armor) ty ty ty

Guys about that custom quest that rewards you with top B armor/weapon at 52lvl..

Is weapon normal one or shadow and about shadow top B armor does it give bonus set ?

9 hours ago, heroBD said:

0.4 is very good, but i have an idea , a person could make 250 chars 40 lvl and do the quest on 250 , and get 1 ews daily , 25 ewc etc etc......

Ofc u would need an AI creature to do that .....

OH WAIT!

That was different server, plvl was much faster, manor was multiplied, we needed CRP, cubic had better chances. Like this:

if (chance < 350000) // Rough Blue Cubic Piece 35%
Functions.addItem(player, 10633, 1, "use10632");
else if (chance < 550000) // Rough Yellow Cubic Piece 20%
Functions.addItem(player, 10634, 1, "use10632");
else if (chance < 650000) // Rough Green Cubic Piece 10%
Functions.addItem(player, 10635, 1, "use10632");
else if (chance < 730000) // Rough Red Cubic Piece 8%
Functions.addItem(player, 10636, 1, "use10632");
else if (chance < 750000) // Rough White Cubic Piece 2%
Functions.addItem(player, 10637, 1, "use10632");

else if (chance < 890000) // Fine Blue Cubic Piece 14%
Functions.addItem(player, 10642, 1, "use10632");
else if (chance < 960000) // Fine Yellow Cubic Piece 7%
Functions.addItem(player, 10643, 1, "use10632");
else if (chance < 985000) // Fine Green Cubic Piece 2.5%
Functions.addItem(player, 10644, 1, "use10632");
else if (chance < 995000) // Fine Red Cubic Piece 1%
Functions.addItem(player, 10645, 1, "use10632");
else if (chance <= 1000000) // Fine White Cubic Piece 0.5%
Functions.addItem(player, 10646, 1, "use10632");

(How can we make it into spoiler? Am i blind or we just cant?)
So as you can see eas chance was x3, eaa x7 which with server flat 66% enchant rate for everything was perfect for OE C/B/A Shirts/belts/accessory. f.e. C grade ring +12 (which was quite easy to make) was as good as TT +7. Furthermore HP bonus from OE had freya settings (So max bonus was up to +12, GF +10)
OverEnchant.png.08e8f816bf03e4c08130d7c734407795.png

Shirts/belts/shields+12 was giving sick p. def/HP bonus, and lastly but most important Cubic had reuse reset everyday at 6 am. You can think it's nothing, but it was most important thing, you could log daily and open them at anytime, or share some accounts to other ppl so they can open them also anytime they want. GF flat 24h reuse gives so much cancer, that there are no words to describe that. (Unfortunately Emca rejected this change long time ago "cuz it would spoil retail").

3 hours ago, makros said:

Guys about that custom quest that rewards you with top B armor/weapon at 52lvl..

Is weapon normal one or shadow and about shadow top B armor does it give bonus set ?

I suppose you speak about event manager in giran. He gives you tokens to choose Shadow B grade armors/weapons. Despite they're shadows they have 28k minutes duration which is 450h+, they have both SA bonuses, or full set bonuses.

PS. Remember to save 1-2 weapon tokens for Olympiad BTB/Focus Soes. Also those Shadow Sets are good for PK chars since you cant drop them, and weapon+accessory can be augmented.