L2 Shrine strongly condemns the aggression of the barbaric russian federation. 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraini! 🇺🇦

Looking for group ENG/PL/WHATEVER :)

Hi

My friends left me alone on this server and playing becomes little boring. I need some ppl to talk, exp, quests, RBs etc. My characters:

WC - lvl 68 + wolf lvl 66

SWS- lvl 69 (maybe 70 now O_o I don't remember :))

BH- lvl 54

In future i'll make Human tank or BD.

Is there any clan with place for such low-lvls like me?

PS. Sorry for weak english^^

@Aphr0I don't know if you called them MoragThong on purpose, but you're brilliant. For those who don't know what "thong" means:

"The thong is a garment generally used as either underwear or as a swimsuit in some countries. It may also be worn for traditional ceremonies or competitions.

Viewed from the front, the thong typically resembles a bikini bottom, but at the back the material is reduced to a minimum. Thongs are almost always designed to cover the genitals, anus and perineum and leave part or most of the buttocks uncovered."

What if they wear thongs not only in game, but also IRL? 😂

• Haha 2
On 5/8/2020 at 11:19 PM, indianulHones said:

What if they wear thongs not only in game, but also IRL?

Unfortunately my bd box was female, and even wearing top heavy armor she was still shiningwith her naked ass.
As for 'mistake-calling' tong to thong, it's as old as clan. As i remember good in server first weeks already some ppl made this 'accidental' mistake. Well you know, some ppl will always seek for overtone in everything. Same as saying " I'm going to camel toe" instead of kamael town, or some other same not funny examples.