L2 Shrine strongly condemns the aggression of the barbaric russian federation. 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraini! 🇺🇦

Hello everyone! 

I'm 30years old half nerd, half MTB biker. Situation in the world (i mean corona-sh*t) is forcing me to install this game again after few years. I was stop playing in 2012 till now, so... i'm newbie again. :) I forgot many things and exp-ways.

Maybe some of you ppl do remember L2ex server, where i was play in BMF clan. If u do, plz let me know. Any old enemy is potencial friend now. ;) I hope for good play atmosphere, which is best on private low-rate servers. My old L2 in-game nicks was: Shaezaar, Siddhartha, Avicularia, Trzpiot, Pigwa.

I'll try drag some old friends here too. I hope this server is not dying like the others. Online number of players is low but enough for us. 

Good luck, have fun and sorry for my terrible english. I hope for good play.

ja001.jpg

dnt worry man ....this server  immortal 🙂 ....and more important with no donate, P2W, small community ....but best server  .....also no WIPE ever policy ;)

ppls that run this server are also working on new one  .... H5 chronicle that shoul start at autumn ;)