L2 Shrine strongly condemns the aggression of the barbaric russian federation. 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraini! 🇺🇦

Hello!!!

Is there any chance we get christmas event with the x8 rates  this year ??

I m aware the situation of the server , but it would be a good idea for older players to come back for a little bit.

I think the whole shrine community was playing at inera recently , and inera started to die already, so maybe u can attract them back here.

You will attract me for sure if there is this event on :P.

• Haha 1
  • No market. Can't buy Mammon goods. Can't buy recipes/fabrics for equip C/B/A/S grades. 80% sellers sell the crap for recommendation (sit only for making vision of good server online).
  • Premium don't works correctly.
  • No pet buffs. Need runs 3-4 window for supports.
  • No interest from people. All want use bots.
  • All clan halls owners is offline clans. Available only one clan hall for auction from Dion.

And you wanna what people playing in this shit? Wasting a time for server what can be closed because no interest from player side in next few months?

Closed ? Shrine will live longer than us all, even with 1-2 ppl online. 7s should work normal, so MOM should be there as long as avarice wins/ keep 10% +. Pet buffs are working also, but buff boxes are always better. There are no bots.

21 minutes ago, Eldax said:

Closed ? Shrine will live longer than us all, even with 1-2 ppl online. 7s should work normal, so MOM should be there as long as avarice wins/ keep 10% +. Pet buffs are working also, but buff boxes are always better. There are no bots.

1. I spoke about player's market not NPCs. I'm sure what 7s event works fine.
  2. Adventurer's Guild buffs not available for pets. Only for summons.

If you want more players you must cares not about events - about items for players 20-50 levels. I see many offline characters have items from admins, cause no logic sell sealed and enchanted items. Also epic jewels. Overall the player's market it's artificial, not original from usual players.

2 hours ago, Nukem said:

Your "logic" is obviously another "thing". I would say ...typical example for the dunning-krueger effect .

Did you played on the official servers with x1 rates? Checked player's markets? Currently player's stores contains the items only for have "reason" be sitting on the offline trade and make the online. How many people buy resources and parts for craft? A, S, S80, S84 can be taken as gift too?

And i know what meaning Dunning–Kruger effect. Not need me reminding about it. I judge about what i see the last 2 months.

"No pet buffs. Need runs 3-4 window for supports"

You can run exactly one - wc for example. Did you imagine that pet buffs should be with dances/songs ? :D

Coz of market i agree, there appeared some idiots trashers, need to ban them.

All other complains is shiit, you basically complaining that you cant play until s80, and thats not true. Real problems begins 80+ in this chrono, and you cant play in top locations without ton of supports, items, +++ skills and so on.

Edited by haleluja
11 minutes ago, haleluja said:

You can run exactly one - wc for example. Did you imagine that pet buffs should be with dances/songs ?

I meant what me need make few supports before wanting a pet. And if server have some customs why not change Servitor support magic to Servitor/Pet? Nothing more i wanted.

14 minutes ago, haleluja said:

All other complains is shiit, you basically complaining that you cant play until s80, and thats not true. Real problems begins 80+ in this chrono, and you cant play in top locations without ton of supports, items, +++ skills and so on.

I played on this chronicle with full buff and on x55 rates and know what and where need. And sure, in solo style impossible farm in Gracia and Hellbound serious. Need good party (few party) from live people for farm this locations.

In general, i'm tried to said what if players cares about stable online then they must cares about "first impression" of new players. No traders sell/buy for resources/recipes/materials talking about no craft. This is enough for leave from this server even if he has gifts up to B grade (time limited gifts). LOL

People cares about no wasting own time for nothing.

//leave_discuss

49 minutes ago, Donatte said:

I meant what me need

49 minutes ago, Donatte said:

In general, i'm tried to said

9 hours ago, Donatte said:

Did you played on the official servers with x1 rates?

First of all... Use google translate. Even its english is better. And it's official ... one must be really stupid to compare the retail's server economy to any other. Hahahahahahahahahaha

And even stupid ppl think they are making a "logical argument".

Another thing... This is about Event and Vote-reward and not about your f***ing buff for pets. There shouldn't be any buff for pets from any kind of NPC. Now GTFO!

Edited by Nukem
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

UP!UP!UP

It is very good opportunity to do double rates to xp/adena/sp etc , and if u can fix the vote reward.

There are still people coming here by the sites.

Also atm we double our numbers , maybe we are 20 instead of 10!!! KEEP THOSE PEOPLE HERE!!!!

Joke's aside , there are rumours about people leaving some other server-servers.... and if we can manage to recruit like 20-30 people , old players , or from other servers , this place here can be interesting again. I m not delusional , i dont expect miracles , but for example a 10 vs 10 fight every sunday , wouldnt be bad. Or a small server economy..... already it started moving with some old people that came back.

We dont ask too much from u @Emca , @Jorn , not daily interfence with the server , just some small , important things to make the server a little bit more interesting and easy for any new comers , and old players too.