L2 Shrine strongly condemns the aggression of the barbaric russian federation. 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraini! 🇺🇦

Soi Stages

Luigech
Go to solution Solved by 25g,

Question

Hi, I would like to ask if someone knows what are the requirements to level soi from stage 1 to stage 2.

I know that each tieme someone successfully does Hall of Suffering and/or Hall of Erosion it helps to increase the stage level.

But someone knows how many times this instances need to be cleared in orded for the stage to level up?

Thnxs in advance.

7 answers to this question

• Solution
20 hours ago, Luigech said:

Hi, I would like to ask if someone knows what are the requirements to level soi from stage 1 to stage 2.

I know that each tieme someone successfully does Hall of Suffering and/or Hall of Erosion it helps to increase the stage level.

But someone knows how many times this instances need to be cleared in orded for the stage to level up?

Thnxs in advance.

U have to reach 1 000 000 pts for open stage 2 and than u have 48 hours for kill Ekimus...

By defeat Twins u get 5 000 pts

By defeat Cohemenes u get 100 000 pts

Thats what admins told us years ago how its set in AI so go Cohe 10 times and enjoy farming seeds with me again. 😁

Anyway after last farm period was also stage 2 and access to Ekimus, I was waitin if DeepInside will do smtn but after 48 hours it falled on stage 1. So question is... We can kill Ekimus again and than will be farm period again... and again and again... 😳 ??? @Emca @Jorn

With peace and love Cherry. 💜

F7C41BF9-F73A-4958-A3CF-5C5A70805893.jpeg

• Thanks 1

@Jorn

SOI has 5 stages

When u do 1.000.000 points , it goes stage 2 and u can do EKIMUS . 

When u kill 5 ekimus during stage 2 , it goes stage 3 and it goes to defend mode , farming crystals in SOI etc........

Stage 3-4-5 is more about crystals/defending , i dont care so much about those atm......  

The question is:

If we do 10 cohemenes and open stage 2 for 48 hours ,  and then do 4 EKIMUS , not 5 ,and let it go back to stage 1........

Do 10 cohemenes again.

Next time that we do the 1 ekimus ...... it will be counted as 5th one ? and it will go stage 3 instantly ? or we need to do 5 ekimus in the 48 hours that stage 2 is open?

Sry if i confuse u , what we wanna do is actually farm ekimuses for vesper , but it is FUCKING slow with the stages ..... max we can farm like 5 ekimus in 2-3 weeks , and they drop just 1 random vesper part , usually sigils :D 

On 4/15/2020 at 8:24 PM, heroBD said:

@Jorn

SOI has 5 stages

When u do 1.000.000 points , it goes stage 2 and u can do EKIMUS . 

When u kill 5 ekimus during stage 2 , it goes stage 3 and it goes to defend mode , farming crystals in SOI etc........

Stage 3-4-5 is more about crystals/defending , i dont care so much about those atm......  

The question is:

If we do 10 cohemenes and open stage 2 for 48 hours ,  and then do 4 EKIMUS , not 5 ,and let it go back to stage 1........

Do 10 cohemenes again.

Next time that we do the 1 ekimus ...... it will be counted as 5th one ? and it will go stage 3 instantly ? or we need to do 5 ekimus in the 48 hours that stage 2 is open?

Sry if i confuse u , what we wanna do is actually farm ekimuses for vesper , but it is FUCKING slow with the stages ..... max we can farm like 5 ekimus in 2-3 weeks , and they drop just 1 random vesper part , usually sigils :D 

Sorry for the late response, it took a while to dig through the AI and scripts.

So if you do 4 Ekimus, and let the stage fall (and nobody else will contribute to the final point count), then it won't count as 5th one.

Each Ekimus adds certain number of points that is stored in the database. Once the desired point count is reached, then SOI is switched to another state.

Each stage "fall" resets the point counter.

• Like 2