L2 Shrine strongly condemns the aggression of the barbaric russian federation. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦ Slava Ukraini! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦

L2 shrine+ l2 playinera?

Hi everyone,

I just happened to be browsing by and caught this.

There is no official collaboration with INERA. That being said, our team is very fond of L2Shrine and its members. Emca is a very talented developer and, when it comes to our limitations, we will often consult with her to solve a particular problem or to gain some insight into various features. She has helped us more than we've helped her, at least that's where we currently stand in regards to our relationship. Our team owes her a great debt.

Whenever or whatever Jorn/Emca decide to launch as a project, we will support their work as she will have our infrastructure / financial support.

I hope this clears up any confusion.

Best Regards,

Vice

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
On 8/12/2019 at 5:56 AM, Vice said:

I just happened to be browsing by and caught this.

Listening to the sincerity in which you initiate your post, I'm reminded of a quote from the famous russian Champion in UFC -Β Khabib Nurmagomedov.Β  "This is number one bullsh#t!"

• Haha 1

Haha, I never knew my tone came off as so insincere, although I have made my fair share of mistakes or bad calls - depending on who you ask I suppose. This is human nature, however.

I was actually browsing something and saw this thread I forgot why I checked the forum but there was a specific reason and I got distracted by the thread.

Now I sound even more insincere LOL.

I think it was because I wanted to check the Chimera stats from Shrine (the files I trust most) for a baseline. After finding the thread, I forgot my mission until it dawned on me again and Albedo ran the numbers from Shrine/INERA. It was a great help our Chimeras are now comparable.

:x

Regards,

Vice

Edited by Vice
14 hours ago, Vice said:

Haha, I never knew my tone came off as so insincere, although I have made my fair share of mistakes or bad calls - depending on who you ask I suppose. This is human nature, however.

I was actually browsing something and saw this thread I forgot why I checked the forum but there was a specific reason and I got distracted by the thread.

Now I sound even more insincere LOL.

I think it was because I wanted to check the Chimera stats from Shrine (the files I trust most) for a baseline. After finding the thread, I forgot my mission until it dawned on me again and Albedo ran the numbers from Shrine/INERA. It was a great help our Chimeras are now comparable.

:x

Regards,

Vice

chimeras 100% all werk in inera ))))

Keep repeating that. Especially to the SQL server. "There is no lag. It's your connection!" - the next phrase to memorize.

It's a pitty that the position of Reichsminister fΓΌr VolksaufklΓ€rung und Propaganda is not available.

On 8/20/2019 at 8:44 PM, Nukem said:

Sure sure ... "everything works", still L2J ... Goebels much?

GTFO

3 hours ago, Nukem said:

Keep repeating that. Especially to the SQL server. "There is no lag. It's your connection!" - the next phrase to memorize.

It's a pitty that the position of Reichsminister fΓΌr VolksaufklΓ€rung und Propaganda is not available.

As a player on both Shrine & Inera they are the few ones that are truly legit and without MXC Posts selling adena which its obvious admins behind...

Also they are using their own files, not like the new l2off "epilogue" servers popping up like crazy...

About lag i can't understand you since you are talking in riddles, never had lag on shrine or inera...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

PayINERA, lmao. This is the first time I've seen this joke and I actually think it's clever! Well done.

We're a pretty big team, so although we do provide some options for players to donate, i.e. premium, inera store, etc, most of the items are cosmetic. A lot of players gravitate towards cosmetic items, based on our logs, and it's nice to see that we can move to a market that is primarily driven by cosmetics. Things like premium are super accessible to most players too in the form of coupons. A lot of players that cannot donate have obtained premium with ease. Our concept is like, "For those that can take the burden and are financially blessed, extend those blessings to others so they can also benefit"

That being said, we cannot compete with Shrine's model of no donations. Unfortunately we have 2 developers working long hours fixing bugs daily, creating new content like events, and expanding our infrastructure, all of which has a cost associated with it.

But the joke was well executed. :D

Β 

On 10/2/2019 at 12:36 PM, Vice said:

PayINERA, lmao. This is the first time I've seen this joke and I actually think it's clever! Well done.

We're a pretty big team, so although we do provide some options for players to donate, i.e. premium, inera store, etc, most of the items are cosmetic. A lot of players gravitate towards cosmetic items, based on our logs, and it's nice to see that we can move to a market that is primarily driven by cosmetics. Things like premium are super accessible to most players too in the form of coupons. A lot of players that cannot donate have obtained premium with ease. Our concept is like, "For those that can take the burden and are financially blessed, extend those blessings to others so they can also benefit"

That being said, we cannot compete with Shrine's model of no donations. Unfortunately we have 2 developers working long hours fixing bugs daily, creating new content like events, and expanding our infrastructure, all of which has a cost associated with it.

But the joke was well executed. :D

Β 

Noone cares. Now it's time to f*ck off.

• Like 1