L2 Shrine strongly condemns the aggression of the barbaric russian federation. 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraini! 🇺🇦

Greetings from a newbie

Hello everyone,

I am looking forward to create a character on this server and since this game is boring af solo, I'd like to know if there's any clan interested in recruiting, or a player/group of players willing to welcome 1 more member in their party. Idk yet what my main is gonna be, but for sure i will start as spoiler+wc, then i'll choose my main and additional supports.

There's no need to mention that I'll do my best to be online during tw, sieges and epics. I also play support chars when needed.

ps: Is there any discord channel for this server?

11 hours ago, Babadook said:

Hello everyone,

I am looking forward to create a character on this server and since this game is boring af solo, I'd like to know if there's any clan interested in recruiting, or a player/group of players willing to welcome 1 more member in their party. Idk yet what my main is gonna be, but for sure i will start as spoiler+wc, then i'll choose my main and additional supports.

There's no need to mention that I'll do my best to be online during tw, sieges and epics. I also play support chars when needed.

ps: Is there any discord channel for this server?

discord :

https://discordapp.com/invite/UDQ5Yk2