L2 Shrine strongly condemns the aggression of the barbaric russian federation. 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraini! 🇺🇦

Problem with vote on hopzone

Guys be patient ..... Jorn and Emca know it as well .....just lot of stuff in RL ...... u still can make some low lvls or buffpets ..... there is not such a big difference in exp gaining as is on high lvls .....u can also use it for low exp and getting manor goods etc. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/22/2019 at 8:31 AM, Aphr0 said:

Guys be patient ..... Jorn and Emca know it as well .....just lot of stuff in RL ...... u still can make some low lvls or buffpets ..... there is not such a big difference in exp gaining as is on high lvls .....u can also use it for low exp and getting manor goods etc. 

Sure ... it's just 25%.

3 hours ago, yurkadd said:

Everyday I loose 25% of daily exp, it's ridiculous for me...

Vote still not working, from another voter, PA not active 

Hola ahoj, just for voting vote on second vote portal - https://l2topzone.com/vote/id/13761

and you will have exp reward😉   , you can also only create an account there on l2topzone, no FB & other social septic   needed

49 minutes ago, Fidoo said:

Hola ahoj, just for voting vote on second vote portal - https://l2topzone.com/vote/id/13761

and you will have exp reward😉   , you can also only create an account there on l2topzone, no FB & other social septic   needed

It's not working. Have account with connect FB, registration on this website not working too)

23 minutes ago, yurkadd said:

It's not working. Have account with connect FB, registration on this website not working too)

Hmmm, even if you try it in various web browsers like mozilla, chrome,IE etc? I think you must be looged on l2shrine forum and also on l2topzone too .I`m not playing active anymore, but it works me fine , i have try it . I`m  also always using  L2 Shrine.exe   launcher to run a game.

3 minutes ago, Fidoo said:

Hmmm, even if you try it in various web browsers like mozilla, chrome,IE etc? I think you must be looged on l2shrine forum and also on l2topzone too .I`m not playing active anymore, but it works me fine , i have try it . I`m  also always using  L2 Shrine.exe   launcher to run a game.

I try all thing like your advice, doesn't works :(

4 hours ago, Fidoo said:

Well, i`m sorry, now i see its realy not working (after  log in ) 😗  The best way is contact  GMs with email or  . ..

Well we were thiiis close to burn you at the stake for witchcraft mate...

We had to change IP address on voting servers and unfortunately hopzone admins still didnt verify the change. I requested ip change day after we switched server location.

I am sorry guys but there is nothing i can do with this ... its up to hopzone to reenable voting.

• Thanks 2
2 minutes ago, Jorn said:

We had to change IP address on voting servers and unfortunately hopzone admins still didnt verify the change. I requested ip change day after we switched server location.

I am sorry guys but there is nothing i can do with this ... its up to hopzone to reenable voting.

Thanks! 

Or maybe to make that voting thing work on permanent base, or extend that bonus time like to month, and/or make it like gift or so.

Coz voting doesnt help much for server population, i think that obvious

Edited by haleluja