L2 Shrine strongly condemns the aggression of the barbaric russian federation. 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraini! 🇺🇦

ITEMS EXPLODE ON +1

I had a fresh dynasty light set , i just unsealed it , 15 eas on my inv to make it +3  all , i start enchanting the breastplate , and it explode on crystals on +1.
I m thinking "wtf? did i do a mistake ? was it +3 ? " and i go to enchant the next , the gaiters , i look at it , +0 , i go for +1 , BOOM.
I continue to try check the chat if i can produce a photo... but it doesnt say "+0 dyna gaiters broke " or something like that , just the crystals , anyway , i made a photo that proves nothing , but u can check the logs . this happened on char "oakenshield" from around 15.45-15.52   , 21/01 today. check it plz...... it is a very serious bug

EDIT: Since other people have this problem too , probably it isnt a specific bug to reproduce... but all items just explode... at least dynasty ones.
           I didnt do anything strange to lead to this bug , the usual path: full sealed set +0 ->  unseal it at gludio airfield -> make it 60 element -> and then try for +3  ,   and broke on +1.

Edited by heroBD
Just now, heroBD said:

I had a fresh dynasty light set , i just unsealed it , 15 eas on my inv to make it +3  all , i start enchanting the breastplate , and it explode on crystals on +1.
I m thinking "wtf? did i do a mistake ? was it +3 ? " and i go to enchant the next , the gaiters , i look at it , +0 , i go for +1 , BOOM.
I continue to try check the chat if i can produce a photo... but it doesnt say "+0 dyna gaiters broke " or something like that , just the crystals , anyway , i made a photo that proves nothing , but u can check the logs . this happened on char "oakenshield" from around 15.45-15.52   , 21/01 today. check it plz...... it is a very serious bug

https://imgur.com/a/KVEpgFD

• Emca locked this topic