L2 Shrine strongly condemns the aggression of the barbaric russian federation. 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraini! 🇺🇦

question about first room with mobs in pagan temple

When i kill all mobs in first big room in pagan temple they are not renew /probably time for renew is too big/ like other mobs and they are just few - i think they was just 4. Please check them and make them more /10-12/ and with normal renew time. Thanks in advance!

Ok - i see - am not only 1 who face this problem - ok - thanks for your time - i am sure and i hope one day you will understand - is it possible all players know only java servers ... i don't think so - i play this game more than 10 years and was in probably more than 30 servers - this is first pagan like this that i ever seen - it's possible that am in big mistake, but when so many players talk abouth it i think its time to check "official H5 data that u have" ... i dont know - i just see this and report - thats all - thank you again!

Ah, it's not only on java servers but also in some l2off interlude packs (because interlude l2off is based on C4 which didn't have Pagan Temple at all so they probably added missing data from l2j). But in all leaked l2off data since Gracia Final (which means GF, Freya and H5) it's all the same - just few mobs with long respawn.

Just now, nofate8 said:

Ok i understand :) - u wanna make me farm there in hard way :) - ty again!

It's not aboout me :D NCsoft made it that way - we don't make changes in that stuff (we want to keep it as close to retail as possible)