L2 Shrine strongly condemns the aggression of the barbaric russian federation. 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraini! 🇺🇦

GENERAL INFO ABOUT BELETH'S GENERAL INSTANCE

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lol, I’m not in relationship with @Jorn 

In case you'll be unsuccessful with spawning Epidos, let me know .. i will test it with GM char or maybe we can do some testing together (if @Emca has no objections).

So, it seems to me from the AI, that fastest way is to pick ONE element and kill it, you need 120 points. There are two counters - for Fire / Water elements and Wind / Earth elements. if you ch

Posted Images

• 9 months later...
13 hours ago, Mahoma2 said:

Hi, I have a question, we are playing l2 gf, and we are trying to kill beleth, we just kill epidos and the cubic apeared after that we teleported to beleths throne but the doors were closed, how do we open them ? And why they are closed 

people mentioned in previous pages that the doors are bugged in gracia final and therefore beleth doesnt spawn from what i understood.

2 hours ago, hornakias said:

people mentioned in previous pages that the doors are bugged in gracia final and therefore beleth doesnt spawn from what i understood.

The gm saids that is not bugged and that we are missing something, we are the first ones to kill epidos in this server, we have to kill 4 epidos to open the door ?. all the videos I watched when u get in with the cube, the doors at instantly opened 

On 11/20/2018 at 9:24 PM, claw said:

Nice progress guys, one more year and you could go for ekimus :D

wow, claw is fcking Nostradamus. His predicted date was 3 months late, but still pretty close xd

1 hour ago, Mahoma2 said:

The gm saids that is not bugged and that we are missing something, we are the first ones to kill epidos in this server, we have to kill 4 epidos to open the door ?. all the videos I watched when u get in with the cube, the doors at instantly opened 

We killed 1 epidos to open tp to beleth. Our CC got teleported to empty room before beleth clones. I dont remember good, but doors to beleth either opened when we came near or were open whole time.

2 hours ago, k0ntra said:

Yes, u need max stage on HB.

its possible that we are getting to beleth in stage lvl 12? the actual stage of the server is Hellbound Stage:  Stage 12/13 - Tully's Workshop.

how we can lvl up the stage? i folowed al this list :

HB Stage 11 - Tully's Workshop

- Tully's Workshop has eight floors.
- Each floor has trap doors, key monsters and methods to unlock the next floor.
- Floor 1 -> Kill Master Zelos and a trapdoor to floor two will be unlocked.
- Floor 2 -> Find the trapdoor in one of the rooms and head to the third floor.
- Floor 3 -> Kill Master Festina a trapdoor in the central platform where she spawned will be unlocked to the next floor.
- Floor 4 -> One of the rooms has a trapdoor that leads to floor five.
- Floor 5 -> There are some devices that can open doors in the labyrinth. After opening the innermost door, you will enter the Raid Boss Tully’s room. After you kill Tully you must find the NPC Ghost of an Old Dwarf and move on to floor six.
- Floor 6 -> Kill the monster there until a Mysterious Agent will appear.He can teleport you to floor seven or to the roof.
- Floor 7 -> This is a secret area where you can arrive through the Mysterious Agents on floor six and eight.
- Floor 8 -> Here can be a Transportation Cubic or a Mysterious Agent who will teleport you to the secret area on floor seven.
- Roof -> The Raid Boss Darion and Floating Ghosts appear here.You can get here from floor six, seven, or eight. When Darion is defeated, a secret door will open and you will be able to see a bridge that connects to the Tower of Naia.

to get to belleth but the stage lvl still 12/13. i thought that following this list the stage should lvl up.

I'm pretty sure we failed the corridors after the Lock like 5 times. That is why we killed a lot of mobs there so we eventually made HB max stage. For max HB stage u need to farm those corridors (they are not mentioned in your quote). However, if u get disconnected in that area, you get teleported to Oasis.

P.S. After Darion you go up the stairs, hit the Lock and you get teleported to the mobs u need to farm in order to increase the stage level. Keep in mind that you may need to do the process more than once.

Edited by k0ntra
  • 7 months later...

@Jorn   2 questions about this topic plz.

Because we plan to give it a try soon.....1st i want confirmation for 100% ring , that we ll take it this time , not like last time :D . 

Question 1:

If we get critical errors/DCs etc  after  Naia's tower when the instance part begins , we ll move to oasis ?? It was a big problem in the past the critical errors when entering Epidos/Beleths rooms.

Question 2: 

Is it instanced? Or do we know the cooldown of it ? If it is like 7-10 days , it would be mess to spend so many hours to go up there and not being able to meet him....

Ring is set to be 100%. I'll have look how to make the tower disconnect / error friendly - meaning that i would like it to be a zone that would allow to connect back in certain time (5 minutes enough?)

Beleth is not instanced, this is what the data say:

npc_ex_begin    [beres]    pos={-105200;-253104;-15264;-16384}    total=1    respawn=264hour    respawn_rand=72hour    dbname=[beres]    boss_respawn_set=yes    npc_ex_end

yes 5 minutes would be perfect! 

On our latest attempt we was kinda lucky on DCs/crt errors , didnt have any... but unlucky elsewhere :P

But in the past it was a huge huge problem 1 single dc could add +3-4 hours to the epic.......

Griffin , why dont u try to go and do it with 100%  chance if u consider that 100% chance is too "easy" ?

As jorn said it is 3 years there . It took us endless hours to get 1 ring after 4 - 5 attemps and changing in tactics . 

We had all the cancer of 5% , dcs , etc . Why dont u go and try now that it is "easy".

Or are u jealous because others effort is rewarded ?

Also server evolves , i m not happy that 1 person can reach 81 in 1 day , and 85 with 15 days of lazy aenkinels , while it took me ages to xp my chars , but i deal with it.

Stop being jealous and work for things.

• 3 years later...