L2 Shrine strongly condemns the aggression of the barbaric russian federation. 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraini! 🇺🇦

GENERAL INFO ABOUT BELETH'S GENERAL INSTANCE

7 hours ago, Jorn said:

additional_make_list={{[ring_of_bereth];1;1;5};{[sealed_holly_sprit's_cloak];1;1;60};{[sb_fighter_will];1;1;30};{[sb_archer_will];1;1;30};{[sb_magicians_will1];1;1;30}}

Btw. i've just had a look and that coffin does nothing .... it just displays html pages.

1 hour ago, Jorn said:

That's true on H5 official files we have, coffin gives ring with 100% chance.

inserting *Wait..What* meme

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lol, I’m not in relationship with @Jorn 

In case you'll be unsuccessful with spawning Epidos, let me know .. i will test it with GM char or maybe we can do some testing together (if @Emca has no objections).

So, it seems to me from the AI, that fastest way is to pick ONE element and kill it, you need 120 points. There are two counters - for Fire / Water elements and Wind / Earth elements. if you ch

Posted Images

I m telling u , on CC leader the coffin said different things than on anyone else. Like something was going to happen.... But nothing did happen.....check the 3rd + 5th photo i send .

Dunno if it was  a bug in the chronicle or something. But coffin is there and seems like it wants to do something ,but the HTML blank pages on the code do nothing.

"you open the lid and are immediately flooded by a dark and gloomy aura. It appears that something is happening"

Edited by heroBD

@Jorn There is a part of the instance where if u get DC you need to start from scratch. Is it possible to give the same restriction there like in the rest of the instance ? (have 10min to log back in.) Because if u get dc on bd/sws/destro you're fucked. We had this issue 2 times in 1 night. Basically the whole command channel waits the whole pt cuz 1 box got dc.

Edited by k0ntra
7 minutes ago, heroBD said:

I m telling u , on CC leader the coffin said different things than on anyone else. Like something was going to happen.... But nothing did happen.....check the 3rd + 5th photo i send .

Dunno if it was  a bug in the chronicle or something. But coffin is there and seems like it wants to do something ,but the HTML blank pages on the code do nothing.

"you open the lid and are immediately flooded by a dark and gloomy aura. It appears that something is happening"

Yes, in GF, it does nothing then displaying stupid HTML, i think i wrote it earlier in the discussion. It's Beleth that actually drops the ring with 5% chance.

But in Freya and H5 official files, it gives CC leader the ring when talking to coffin.

6 minutes ago, k0ntra said:

@Jorn There is a part of the instance where if u get DC you need to start from scratch. Is it possible to give the same restriction there like in the rest of the instance ? (have 10min to log back in.) Because if u get dc on bd/sws/destro you're fucked. We had this issue 2 times in 1 night. Basically the whole command channel waits the whole pt cuz 1 box got dc.

I'll see what i can do with that.

Well, there’s really nothing to discuss. everything works like on offset. About the 5% chance I certainly did not know, this is interesting information.
The whole question is just that. whether the admin will do as it will be convenient to someone. I repeat, everything works as it should. I personally went to check. and yes on the off, too, there was no drop from the boss or the coffin.
Well, purely for the efforts and efforts of the guys as a reward, you can give the ring. but this is at the discretion of the administration.
Just now, nicopool said:

Well, there’s really nothing to discuss. everything works like on offset.
About the 5% chance I certainly did not know, this is interesting information.
The whole question is just that. whether the admin will do as it will be convenient to someone.
I repeat, everything works as it should.
I personally went to check. and yes on the off, too, there was no drop from the boss or the coffin.
Well, purely for the efforts and efforts of the guys as a reward, you can give the ring.
But this is at the discretion of the administration.

15 hours ago, k0ntra said:

coffee-leg.thumb.jpg.9f610e0f17695b00e95c78d18f3a6e70.jpg

yes please,4 hours for ranku-demon prince then 6-7 hours to reach beleth IF no dcs and then the hardest epic on this cronicle has chance to drop ring 5%,lets keep killing it till it goes hi5 we will maybe get a lot of vesper weapons out of it,no trollerino

On 11/19/2018 at 4:12 PM, Jorn said:

I am going to talk to Emca and we will probably make some adjustments. Because 5% chance is nonsense. I'd like to have same behavior as on Freya and H5 -> getting ring from coffin with 100% chance.

So, what did the boss say ? Will she (gender assuming because of name on forum,dont kill me pls) consider changing the rate ? Will she consider changing the Disconnect -> Oasis part of the instance? Too many questions, no answers :( 

4 minutes ago, k0ntra said:

So, what did the boss say ? Will she (gender assuming because of name on forum,dont kill me pls) consider changing the rate ? Will she consider changing the Disconnect -> Oasis part of the instance? Too many questions, no answers :( 

Hi, I'm not a boss, we both have "equal vote" so we need to find some variant that's OK for both of us. :D

My opinion is that we should adapt it to work like Freya+, meaning 100% chance to get ring from the coffer.

As for the disconnect problem, yes, that should be addressed too (but I don't know how difficult it is - that's a question for @Jorn at the moment, especially whether it can be done in scripts/AI or if it requires some core support).

Cool, now the only thing left is to set an estimated date for the drop change so we can start farming the epic every time he's up. Also since he's kind of an instance ... I didn't manage to find his respawn window from the file I got from you, @Emca. It would be really helpful to get some info regarding that aswell.

3 hours ago, Emca said:

Hi, I'm not a boss, we both have "equal vote" so we need to find some variant that's OK for both of us. :D

My opinion is that we should adapt it to work like Freya+, meaning 100% chance to get ring from the coffer.

As for the disconnect problem, yes, that should be addressed too (but I don't know how difficult it is - that's a question for @Jorn at the moment, especially whether it can be done in scripts/AI or if it requires some core support).

Ohhh we all know who is the boss in a relationship 👠   :D

8 hours ago, Emca said:

Hi, I'm not a boss, we both have "equal vote" 

Jorn: Emca, we should consider raising the chances for the beleth ring.

Emca: We have equal vote in the matter, don't worry to do it, i'm not the boss
Jorn:  *changes rates*

Emca: pikachu.jpg.6fc0069d1f7ca951a349e767c30ca83c.jpg

::D:D

1 minute ago, k0ntra said:

Jorn: Emca, we should consider raising the chances for the beleth ring.

Emca: We have equal vote in the matter, don't worry to do it, i'm not the boss
Jorn:  *changes rates*

Emca: pikachu.jpg.6fc0069d1f7ca951a349e767c30ca83c.jpg

::D:D

We can increase the chance but I’d rather change it to coffer giving it