L2 Shrine strongly condemns the aggression of the barbaric russian federation. 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraini! 🇺🇦

GENERAL INFO ABOUT BELETH'S GENERAL INSTANCE

1 hour ago, k0ntra said:

@Jorn Do the elements despawn automatically after a certain period of time if noone hits them? The guys tried to hit some but they despawned before they could finish them, which tells me after u start hitting 1 element you also have a certain period of time (2-3 seconds?) to kill it otherwise it despawns.

Which means: They despawn when: 1. Noone hits them for a certain period of time.

2. When you start hitting them but you dont have the dmg to kill them in time.

Am I wrong ?

They despawn when:

• they reach their destination
  • when they finish skill casting (each of elements has it's own skill)
    • they will cast the skill in 60 - 100 seconds from their spawn

The guys tried to hit some but they despawned before they could finish them

I think that in that case the element just finished casting of the skill and got despawned by the AI.

• Thanks 1
  • Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lol, I’m not in relationship with @Jorn 

In case you'll be unsuccessful with spawning Epidos, let me know .. i will test it with GM char or maybe we can do some testing together (if @Emca has no objections).

So, it seems to me from the AI, that fastest way is to pick ONE element and kill it, you need 120 points. There are two counters - for Fire / Water elements and Wind / Earth elements. if you ch

Posted Images

On 11/15/2018 at 9:39 AM, Jorn said:

There seems to be no party / people counter in the AI.

asd.thumb.jpg.29d730735a650ca7ced9750250d1707f.jpg

After we killed beleth it didn't drop ANY ring, only Vesper Avenger,Icarus Hammer,holy spirit cloak and fighter's will. We couldn't the way to get the ring. Here's a screen with the location, maybe u can check it out. asd1.thumb.jpg.3605111c79ea4c563be3b419327b2a30.jpg

Ok so... We killed beleth ! After faking 8 hours of DCs and cancer.
We knew that ring doesnt drop , but come from a chest or something , but we couldnt take it . all the npc that are close , seem no respond on nothing . 
Can we know if the ring is 100% ? And if it is we wanna just simply ask for  it , if there is chances of different NPCs to appear.... that sometimes they give loot of ring , sometimes not .... Also the teleportation from epidos was saying that we need 36 people to enter , but we entered just with 11.... (because of DCs.... initially we were 17 with different plans) :D

Edited by heroBD
  • Like 1
6 hours ago, heroBD said:

Ok so... We killed beleth ! After faking 8 hours of DCs and cancer.
We knew that ring doesnt drop , but come from a chest or something , but we couldnt take it . all the npc that are close , seem no respond on nothing . 
Can we know if the ring is 100% ? And if it is we wanna just simply ask for  it , if there is chances of different NPCs to appear.... that sometimes they give loot of ring , sometimes not .... Also the teleportation from epidos was saying that we need 36 people to enter , but we entered just with 11.... (because of DCs.... initially we were 17 with different plans) :D

Wow, congratz on killing that bitch guys. I'll check what is the chance of getting the ring.

EDIT:

additional_make_list={{[ring_of_bereth];1;1;5};{[sealed_holly_sprit's_cloak];1;1;60};{[sb_fighter_will];1;1;30};{[sb_archer_will];1;1;30};{[sb_magicians_will1];1;1;30}}

So, there's just 5% chance ... that's just ridiculous, so much effort and only 5% chance ... @Emca do you think we could do anything about this? Or shall we leave it as it is?

Btw. i've just had a look and that coffin does nothing .... it just displays html pages.

NCsoft was on drugs when they were planning this ......
An instance that was designed for like 50+ people.... With at least 4 hours of preparation... and another 4 if u mind the ranku/dp quest.....
With a boss that seems unkillable ... 50 clones hitting 2.5k dmg on a 200fire +2500+ mdef user......
And the the ring to have 5% chance to drop ?
Did even anybody have  beleth ring  in GF/GE on official ?

4 hours ago, Jorn said:

Wow, congratz on killing that bitch guys. I'll check what is the chance of getting the ring.

EDIT:

additional_make_list={{[ring_of_bereth];1;1;5};{[sealed_holly_sprit's_cloak];1;1;60};{[sb_fighter_will];1;1;30};{[sb_archer_will];1;1;30};{[sb_magicians_will1];1;1;30}}

So, there's just 5% chance ... that's just ridiculous, so much effort and only 5% chance ... @Emca do you think we could do anything about this? Or shall we leave it as it is?

Btw. i've just had a look and that coffin does nothing .... it just displays html pages.

The NPCs looked not responding , we tried being all in the coffin area.... All hitting the coffing.... Press one by 1 on the coffing.......
Freak that was CC leader had different message from all the other members when he talked to the coffin, but later on when i broke and remade the party , the message got same as everybody else's  (check the photos).
Also we tried many this with the elf corpse, hitting with all participating members....playing low destros on limits to kill it ... nothing....
Anyway. From Beleth we got vesper + icarus weapon + magicians/archers/fighters will 1/3 (i dont remember which) + Cloak. But in the servers dropspoil tool  , it only appears to be dropping Icarus+vesper (even on the herb items).
But we got a will+cloak..... This means that the boss also drops the ring with 5% even if it isnt displayed ?

3 hours ago, stress_kh92 said:

ring didnt drop from rb. coffer in secret room should give you ring

That's true on H5 official files we have, coffin gives ring with 100% chance.

I don't have freya files now, but i'll ask @Emca to send them to me and i'll check it also there.

1 hour ago, heroBD said:

But we got a will+cloak..... This means that the boss also drops the ring with 5% even if it isnt displayed ?

Yeah, he drops the ring, with 5% chance .. it's not in drop spoil, because it's in special category in the npc definition, i am going to fix that with new version of CP / Dropspoil.

@Jorn it should be 100%. when we try farm beleth we found some info from official resourses. in official pts there is 3 category of beleth fail from koreans. in official GF doors to coffer was bugged so there was no point to farm beleth. on HF/freya there was no items from coffer. and only while GE was on all works fine and ring was able to get :D

anyway beleth instance is same as tezza in total. so there is no point have sex with brains for more than 3h to get wesper/ic weapon drop :D

Edited by stress_kh92