L2 Shrine strongly condemns the aggression of the barbaric russian federation. 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraini! 🇺🇦

Server's health

Greetings

I've played both "new" lineage and classic versions, and enjoyed both of them. Sadly the official servers ended up being pay to win & so on, I'm sure most of the people are familiar with the situation.Now I'm looking for a place to crash in.

Is L2 Shrine active as a community and server? Is there active PvP & PvE and just people having fun?

Also, are there many english-speaking people?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Greetings, In my opinion ,when i went offline mode in second half of September it was better with community. Now i see it pretty bad with population number. But still, some of people say on the forum, that there is not problem with community, with pvp & pve.
I think most people left, because GMs announcened earlier about incoming update in septermber, but forgot tell which year.

Edited: GMs not announcened anything. They only discussed with players about future of L2shrine.

Again sorry for wrong spelling, my english language is weak

Edited by SexSlayer
34 minutes ago, SexSlayer said:

Greetings, In my opinion ,when i went offline mode in second half of September it was better with community. Now i see it pretty bad with population number. But still, some of people say on the forum, that there is not problem with community, with pvp & pve.
I think most people left, because GMs announcened earlier about incoming update in septermber, but forgot tell which year. 

We did not announce anything officially. We just discussed the possibility to open new server (probably november / december). Stop spreading lies, thanks.

10 hours ago, Vari said:

Greetings

I've played both "new" lineage and classic versions, and enjoyed both of them. Sadly the official servers ended up being pay to win & so on, I'm sure most of the people are familiar with the situation.Now I'm looking for a place to crash in.

Is L2 Shrine active as a community and server? Is there active PvP & PvE and just people having fun?

Also, are there many english-speaking people?

If you're looking for a highly populated server with a lot of PVP, you have to try elsewhere. Probably some russian servers, where L2 is still popular.

3 minutes ago, SexSlayer said:

yes you did announce anything as not-officially, thats true. I told them, i belive it will be not earlier as in beggining in new year, Everybody laugh on me and said: Gm told in september...

Stop lying, we've never written any specific date. Not even month.

• Haha 1
30 minutes ago, SexSlayer said:

yes you did announce anything as not-officially, thats true. I told them, i belive it will be not earlier as in beggining in new year, Everybody laugh on me and said: Gm told in september...

We didn't announce anything, we were just discussing the possibilities WHEN it could happen, but we never made any official or unofficial announcement. Stop lying, i am being really tired of your behavior.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Anyways since we have to enchant skills (there is a difference in h5) and if the update will not be soon we will focus on Ekimus also. If,however, it will be here by new year we will put our resources elsewhere.  Can you tell us atleast if it will be before or after new year to know what to do ? Thank you @Emca and @Jorn

2 hours ago, k0ntra said:

Anyways since we have to enchant skills (there is a difference in h5) and if the update will not be soon we will focus on Ekimus also. If,however, it will be here by new year we will put our resources elsewhere.  Can you tell us atleast if it will be before or after new year to know what to do ? Thank you @Emca and @Jorn

I don't think we'll make it so soon... maybe Spring but I won't promise anything now.

• Like 1
On 10/9/2018 at 11:18 AM, Emca said:

Online count - seems it's getting bit better last days:

image.thumb.png.57b974998a0586ef1023fd1906d5235b.png

Depends on what spikes are. Boxes sitting out TWs? Then it is rather sad, because even though overall numbers grow, ratio of players to boxes declines.