L2 Shrine strongly condemns the aggression of the barbaric russian federation. 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraini! 🇺🇦

"Bot" question

k0ntra

Question

Since we're nearly updated to H5 there will be people who will come with such "interface.dat" files in their systems in your freshly opened server and I would like to ask @Jorn and @Emca are u okay with it since it contains auto augmentation,auto assist and also icons (right side of the screen)  which you can see in the video below at about 10:00 minutes. People pay for this and it can be shared through players and it's meant to bypass lameguard (simular to bots like adrenaline). So my question is ... is this banable or allowed here ?

4 answers to this question

Very good question. These heavy modded interfaces for H5 are giving huge advantage (auto cp pots, view of enemy buff/skills counters and much, much more) but to be honest I am not sure if there is a way to check if someone using it as most of its tasks are happening on client side, not server side. More of how much this interface gave can be see in example below: 

9 hours ago, Aurum said:

question about 2 computers.
I have two computers, and I can play simultaneously for 2 windows (2 windows on macros, of course, a gnome-spoiler).
It is allowed?

U can play with unlimited opened windows on both devices. Ofc without some additional program etc... if this topic is about botting. ✌🏼