L2 Shrine strongly condemns the aggression of the barbaric russian federation. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦ Slava Ukraini! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦

New vote reward proposal

I just thought it could be beneficial for the server to give Cookies (the item to replenish your vitality) as a reward for voting.

I base my idea on the fact that, on other servers where I have played (low rates, gracia final mainly) where there was donation system, the most demanded items where always those related to Vitality, for example:

- Different types of Agathions (with a duration of 7/30 days) which one can equip to gain a buff skill similar to the Vitality Replenish Herb, with a determined duration and cooldown.

- Vitality replenish potion, single or in packs of determined quantities.

So I believe Vitality is an attractive reward to encourage people to vote more.Β  If one cookie is excessive for a single vote (which i personally think it is), a vote points system could be implemented be it via website or directly in-game (being the second a lot more attractive for the players, of course).

What do you think?

On 9/15/2018 at 3:25 PM, k0ntra said:

That will make ppl abuse voting (use different IPs). I like the idea though.

Also there's a problem with "stealing" the vote reward if there are more players than one on a single IP address. Unfortunately there's no way to distinguish between users so first user logged from given IP would get the reward...