L2 Shrine strongly condemns the aggression of the barbaric russian federation. 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraini! 🇺🇦

How to get Blue Soul Crystal - Stage 12 ??

Tunechi

Question

Hello Community,

unfortunately I haven't much experience of the mid/end game of Lineage II, so I'm not absolutely sure how to get a Blue Soul Crystal - Stage 12... (I need it for my A Weapon SA)

My first question: Are there any possibilities to get the SC by solo playing?? I've read that you have to kill raid bosses for the SC Level 11 & 12. Is there a boss you can kill alone?

My current Party Setup: Necromance Lvl70, Blade Dancer Lvl70, Shillen Elder Lvl65 (full c grade!).

Thank you in advance - best regards

Tunechi

7 answers to this question

Hi, with a good setup you can level crystals from 10 to 12 by killing certain Tyrannosaurus on Primeval Island (but you'll probably need some buff pets). Also you can buy it for some adena or ancient adena from other players :)

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Tunechi said:

Blue Soul Crystal - Stage 12... (I need it for my A Weapon SA)

Its not even worth it, SA to top A (SoM/BotMT) =140 A gems = 4.2kk aa = atleast 85kk adena. For that adena u can nearly buy S grade mage weapon.

3 hours ago, Tunechi said:

My first question: Are there any possibilities to get the SC by solo playing?? I've read that you have to kill raid bosses for the SC Level 11 & 12. Is there a boss you can kill alone?

There are ofc, ppl were doing here solo not only common raids but also Tezza/baium/QA. Thing is u need warrior party to that, with full support (atleast 7 boxes).
With mage u can only complain about no autoloot, complain about slow and worthless exp and finally make reroll to fighter or at least create destro with support to exp ur necro.

4 hours ago, Tunechi said:

Necromance Lvl70, Blade Dancer Lvl70, Shillen Elder Lvl65 (full c grade!).

In giran u have NPC next to gk with tokens for Shadow B Grade Sets/weapons. So it will be "full b grade!"

PS. Forum topic about monsters which lvl up crystals:

PS2. When u chose T-rex to lvl up crystals, there is only 1 right. Only T-rex with eas in spoil is lvling up crystals, others are useless.

• Like 1

Wow thanks for that detailed answer!

I didn't know about that NPC which gave me Shadow B... It's years ago since I played Lineage II the last time and I'm a little noob :) 
I'll check it!

Unfortunately I just bought the BotMT for 25kk Adena - so I think I will pull through it ;)

Thinking about S grade is too far away for me at the moment^^

With necromancer, bladedancer and shilien elder you cant kill t-rex (maybe in dyna/vesper). Even for low bosses like anor, sobekk, behemoth you need much more and better equipped characters.

Dont put SA into bomt, only EWA (if they are not expensive) and some augment (m atk, maybe little bit pdef from about 10 attempts). And start preparing arcana mace (material or money for full, SC 13, 82 S gem) or more money for full with SA.

• Like 1