L2 Shrine strongly condemns the aggression of the barbaric russian federation. 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraini! 🇺🇦

Territory Badges

4 hours ago, Rise said:

I hope that your next server will have a restrictions in box login. Things that happen on rb and tw are ridiculous.

jedinej duvod omezeni bych videl v tom ze se v donatu objevi item na dalsi okno. btw v tom ze to takhle nekdo farmi je nejaka vyhoda pro nekoho?

18 hours ago, Emca said:

Ahoj, o bug se nejedná, prostě když je postava ve městě, nějaké malé množství badgů dostane. Mimochodem to je poprvé, co jsem v L2 viděla opravdovou mši :D

Jen doplním postava má mít hotový druhý přestup ,pokud se nepletu je to podmínka k účasti na TW.

Edited by skipper
33 minutes ago, skipper said:

Jen doplním postava má mít hotový druhý přestup ,pokud se nepletu je to podmínka k účasti na TW.

Yes, they all are lvl 40/41 with 2nd class done. Just normal graduated academy chars ; >

6 hours ago, Rise said:

I hope that your next server will have a restrictions in box login. Things that happen on rb and tw are ridiculous.

Next serwer? Didnt u ever hear from l2 players its a rule to say "Its the last serwer im playing at" ;D

Well whatever u say, its just solution to insane low chance to get top ornament... U have 0.1% chance which is avarage 16k tw badges, colecting them at 1-3 chars will take infinity amout of time. Ridiculous or not, cancer things requires cancer solutions. So if u want progress and u dont have luck u need to make up it with hard and booring work...
btw. what's ur ig nick?

26 minutes ago, Eldax said:

Yes, they all are lvl 40/41 with 2nd class done. Just normal graduated academy chars ; >

Věřím jen jsem  doplnil info o druhém přestupu aby další TW nepsala hromada lidí ze posadili 30 boxu a nedostali badge 😛

Next serwer? Didnt u ever hear from l2 players its a rule to say "Its the last serwer im playing at" ;D

Well whatever u say, its just solution to insane low chance to get top ornament... U have 0.1% chance which is avarage 16k tw badges, colecting them at 1-3 chars will take infinity amout of time. Ridiculous or not, cancer things requires cancer solutions. So if u want progress and u dont have luck u need to make up it with hard and booring work...
btw. what's ur ig nick?

Edited by skipper
2 hours ago, Eldax said:

btw. what's ur ig nick?

So did you get top Ornament? Because of you yestreday i burned all badges i had on all chars. .i.